7-LETTER

TW⚠️ attempted suicide( not y/n) | self harm | very triggering content | please do not continue if you struggle with the mentioned topics.
Song I imagine in this chapter - experience by ludovico Einaudi

You wake up at early hours of the morning , yelena is still fast asleep and it still dark outside so you creep out of bed and head down to the kitchen to grab a drink. The compound is silent because everyone asleep, apart from Jarvis. You ask him to turn on the light and you go to the fridge to get a can of whatever you could find, this time it was Diet Coke. You go take a seat a stool on at the kitchen island and notice and envelope places on the counter, out is curiousity you reach out and pick up the letter, noticing it has. I name on the front but a folded piece of Paper inside, you take out the piece of Paper, instantly recognising Loki's handwringing.  You felt your heart sink as soon as you realised the contents of the letter. The letter was tear stained where the ink had bled, you noticed the dried blood on the corner on the page.
You instantly broke down in tears, feeling sick and a rush of emotions wave over you, he has to be somewhere near by you thought, having an idea on where he might go, you didn't even grab any shoes. You ran out of the door, the street lights being the only source of lung you had while you sprinted down the pavement, you could feel how weak your legs where when you where running, struggling to keep up the pace. Tears stream down your face while you run, turning down paths and sprinting across roads. You knew where he'd be, even though his parents memorial was in asgard, you helped Thor and Loki make a small one near a blossom tree at a church so they could visit it when the where here, now realising how far away it was as toy continued to fun. Your feet burnt as the hot the pavement, the ice cold wind blowing through you hair and raindrops soaking through your clothes.

You could see the blossom tree in the distance and starting shouting Loki's name. No reply. You run though the grave yard and reach the tree. Looking down to see Loki sat with his back against the blossom tree, his hand on the memorial. Blood seeping through his sleeves.
"Loki.. no no Loki it's okay it's okay."  You fall onto your knees next to him and hold him in your arms, ripping off your hoodie to try and wrap around his arms, leaving you in a soaking wet shirt, "loki hold on, please stay with me. Don't close your eyes okay? You have to stay awake". You look into his almost lifeless eyes and scream for help. Reaching into your pocket for your phone that's drench in rain water but luckily turns on, you press the emergency button that alerts the avengers and emergency services.  That's all you can do while you hold him tightly, your tears mixing with raindrops that fall onto your face. You put a hand on the side of his face, he feels ice cold from the rain. The colour is draining from his skin and the blood soaks through the cloth wrapped around him.
"Loki i promise you it'll be okay. Please stay with me. Please" your shivering as the rain drops hit your bare arms and legs, in the distance you hear voices shouting your name, "OVER HERE!!" You scream to them, finially seeing seeing Steve, Natasha, yelena and Thor run over to you. You can't speak, you sit there sobbing as Thor drops to the ground and grabs Loki in his arms, yelling out in pain as he sees his brother, barely alive. Steve wraps his jacket around you and bundles you in his arms, running back to the car with you, as Thor uses him hammer to get back to the compound with Loki. Yelena and Natasha running behind.
Steve places you in the back of the car with yelena holding you in the back seat. Steve has never driven so fast as he did, getting you back to the comound. Within minuets steve is running into the compound with you held in his arms, still shivering and distraught from what just happened. Loki is already in the medical room with Bruce.
Nat grabs you a change of clothes and helps you change, yelena and Steve get blankets and towels to warm you up and try to calm you down.
You're sat on the floor bundled in blankets with yelena holding your hand tightly in hers, Nat and Steve are flailing your dad in on what happened. You sit there still, you haven't said a word since you got back. Your feet bleed and your legs burn, remembering you're not as strong as you was before the incident in London. "Sweetheart, please say something, anything. Did you run all the way there in this weather?" Yelena questions, clearly worried.
"I had too, i knew as soon as i saw the letter."