Chapter two: Tyrannosaur showdown

Rexy drank from a pond but she was on edge and ready for anything to attack her. The bushes behind her began to rustle and Rexy's head snapped up from the water with some dripping down her cheeks. But all that ran out of the foliage was three compies that ran past her, but that's when a much larger fire truck red Tyrannosaurus stepped out of the bushes. Rexy snarled at the Tyrannosaurus and it released a crocodilian like snarl from it's mouth. The two Tyrannosaurus stared each other down and began to circle each other and snarl at each other. Rexy made the first move by snapping her jaws at the fire truck red Tyrannosaurus. The Tyrannosaurus snapped back at rexy and she narrowly dodged the yellowed teeth of the fire truck red Tyrannosaurus. Rexy then clamped her jaws onto the the Tyrannosaurus' neck and it snarled in pain but managed to shake her off. The two tyrannosaurus roared at each other and when Rexy charged the fire truck red Tyrannosaurus but the larger Tyrannosaur smacked Rexy in the face with it's tail. The doe Tyrannosaurus stumbled backwards and she roared at the other Tyrannosaurus and it roared back at her. The two Tyrannosaurus stared each other down and Rexy backed off and lumbered away in defeat. Meanwhile far from the place Rexy and the Fire truck red Tyrannosaurus had their duel Blue was sneaking through a grassy field and she leaped at a gallmimus and it screeched in surprise alerting the rest of the herbivores in the field. The herbivore dinosaurs took off in a stampede running away from Blue and she just ripped a small chunk off the dead Gallmimus and ate it. However she heard some rustling in the the nearby grass and out stepped a seven foot tall raptor with dark green stripes running down it's back. The two raptors locked eyes and the new arrival snarled lightly at Blue and she hissed back at it and she stood on top of her kill but the larger Novaraptor wasn't impressed. Blue snapped her jaws at it and the Novaraptor stepped backwards in response but decided to tackle her. Blue landed on the ground with the larger raptor standing with it's sickle claw at her throat. Blue let out a short assortments of caws and growls telling the Novaraptor she yielded and the Novaraptor lifted it's foot off her neck and walked over to the kill Blue made and Blue walked off in defeat. Bumpy meanwhile bellowed out for her herd as she had gotten lost however one Ankylosaurus came towards her but it was not a member of her herd at all. The larger adult Ankylosaurus looked at her and sniffed her. The two Ankylosaurus then lumbered off.