Gym

Harry woke up in a swet. He pulled his bed covers off his body and sat up on his bed. There was a feeling, a vibe in the air. It felt warm and sweaty, it smelt warm and sweaty. From down stairs Harry heard some grunting, he listened closely and then stood up, closely creeping towards the stairs.

Downstairs the boys were working out. Tom was doing pressups, Steven was doing sit ups and Max was planking. It seems as though they got to the part of the video playing on their hypno helmets where it orders them to workout.

Harry made it down the stairs, the warmth was unbearable and the smell of sweat was repulsive. He finally got to the sitting room door and opened it. The 3 boys were working out and were soaking wet, Harry should have left a window open for them. The smell wafted through the door, after this sudden attack on Harry's nose he quickly opened a window and then ordered the boys to open up some windows too, they did as they were told.

Harry took off the helmets from the 3 soaking boys, he couldnt see their bare chests but their shirts were sticking to their body so they might as well have been shirtless, the fabric was a darker shade than before too. "Alright, go get some water and go out the back to catch your breath" Harry ordered, they all nodded like robots "Yes sir" they said in unison as they walked off to the kitchen.

After a while they came back, marching in single file with their chests puffed out and with stern, emotionless expressions. They stood back in the line, still sweating from the mindless working out.

"Alright, men, today yous are going to Stevens dad's gym to give them our free muscle enhancing shirts that must be worn by everyone in there. You will not leave until the strongest are wearing one. Understand?" Harry said to the boys who were standing at attention, sweat dripping from them.

They all saluted and shouted
"SIR YES SIR"
then there arms quickly went back down to their side to stand back at attention, stiff like a board.

- At the gym, 5 minutes before the boys arrive with the shirts -

"I dont get why you like this place so much. I mean, it's alright but it smells like shit in here and I dont know how the hell you can handle it" Ava said to James as he continued lifting his weights.

"Well I've got to be fit if I'm going to protect you from all the evil people"
James grinned

"Dont act like you're my knight in shining armour, I can handle myself you dickhead" Ava gave James a playful punch.

Malcom, a worker at the gym, walked up to the two

"Nice gains, James, I can see your improvement. Good work" Maclom said as he hit James on his back as he walked past

"Ya think?" James flexed, his biceps bulged and Ava gave him another playful punch.

Maclom made his way over to two other boys, one looked athletic while the other was more skinny and weak.

"Hows he coming along, Keith?" He asked

"Oh um he's only getting use to this climate, I've been showing him how to work some of the machines and all that" he replied with as he glanced over to his friends, Steve, giving him a quick smile.

Steve was still trying to settle "oh, um, hah, yeah its fine. I need to get fit but I'm very good at not doing it, guess I'm not fit for it.." Steve said, which made Maclom laugh so loud everyone stopped for a moment, looked at them, and then go back to what they were doing.

"Keith has been encouraging me though so, um" Steve stumbled over his words. Maclom picked up on the signals Keith was giving him so he walked off.

"Hey, thanks for trying to make me stronger but I dont think it's for me. I guess you'll just have to protect me forever, hah, right?" Steve said, which made Keith giggle a bit