Part 23

3 days later...

Katey's P.O.V

Maddie's been staying at Vicky's for the past 3 days, she has to come back at some point. I finally convince her to come back home, she need's to chill. I think Jack really didn't mean to cheat, we have all been drunk and made mistakes before, i sure have. Jack's been in his room the whole 3 day's, he needs to man up, just being honest, reality is that Maddie's having a baby, they have to think about the baby's future.

"Is he still there?" Maddie ask's over the phone. "Yes, you need to work this out with him. I'm going out. See you later when i get home. you better talk to him." I say hanging up on her before she says any thing. "Yo, Jack I'm going out. Maddie's on her way home. She's been at Vicky's. You guys need to work this out, you have a baby on the way." I say walking out the door. I don't want to hear the bullshit, That baby has to have a father in it's life. 

Before leaving i grab my running things and head out to go for a run. All the tension with Jack and Maddie has been stressing me out, I need to go, I need to get out of the house. I run down my normal running rout. My music is so load that i can barley think, I like it like that though. Out of no where I bump into someone, I fall to the ground. I take my headphone's out of my ear's and look up to see a brown headed, tall guy. "Ow sorry about that, i should of had my music a bit lower."I say trying to collect my thought's. "Nah, im sorry, i shouldn't run and text. I'm Mike." He says extending his hand out, to help me up. I grab hold of his hand and lift myself up. "Im Katey.", "Nice to meet you.", "Do you live in LA?" I ask, smiling big. This guy's super attractive, I can't keep my eyes off him. "Yeah, just moved out here from Australia. Im a rapper, The rap game is really big in LA so i moved. What about you?" He asks, smiling at me, his smile nearly made me fall to the ground. "Ow, thats probably why you have an Australia accent. I moved out here from Michigan. Im doing a beauty course down here.", "Wow that's cool. Do you live far from here?", "No i live just up the road with my friend, Maddie and her boyfriend. What about you, do you live far from here?" I ask, "Yeah, just outside Beverly Hills. Iv been running for about an hour or two now.", "Wow, you must like running." I say laughing. We stand there talking, getting to know each other.

Maddie's P.O.V

I say goodbye to Vicky and thank her for having me. Iv been so busy with promoting  my music these past 3 days, Iv haven't had time to think about what i want to say to Jack. How dare he cheat on me, Im having his baby. I finally park my car in the drive and sit there for a minute, thinking of things i need to say to him.

I walk though the door and Jack runs out of the bedroom. "Baby! Im so sorry, i didnt mean it. I was drunk." He says coming closer to me, stopping a few feet away. "Jack, drunk of not. You cheated on me with someone you used to have feelings for. If you want her back, leave now." I say yelling, Im pissed. I didnt deserve any of this. "Babe, calm down. I dont have feelings for her, i have feelings for you. I would of never moved in with you if i didnt." He says yelling back. "I was honest with you and told you about Justin, I had to hear it from her. When where you going to tell me?" I say still yelling. "You cheated on me as well, You didnt even call me after Justin kissed you, i cant trust you at all." His yelling even louder. "You wanna talk about trust, i pushed Justin away as soon as he kissed me, unlike you who kept kissing her.. if anything, i cant trust you, GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK, WE ARE DONE!Grab your shit and go and never come back!!!" I yell, pushing him. He says nothing, he just grabs his bags. How dare he treat me like that. I have no respect for him anymore. "I'm fucking going back to Michigan, I'm not putting up with this right now." He says walking out the door. I don't ever want to see him again.