Chapter 6

It was almost a year since I adopted Harry. It was his fourth birthday, and he was so excited to start preschool I had him enrolled in a school in the wizarding world. For his birthday I got him a training broom, a child-safe potion kit, and I got him a small kitten to keep as a companion. Harry asked for the broom when he saw that Draco had his own. The two of them have been best friends ever since their first playdate, they became inseparable to the point they have sleepovers every week. Harry also wanted a space-themed birthday party, he's been obsessed with stars and space since he came to live with me.

Harry was sat in his birthday boy chair, he was wearing his mini wizarding robes. As our guests arrived I greeted them before they went to greet Harry. Our guests placed their gifts around the chair, making sure to leave a path. When the Malfoy's arrived, Harry jumped out of his chair and bounded towards Draco, they hugged eachother and started chatting away about the few days they were apart. Harry walked with Draco to his chair, Harry climbed on before helping Draco on (For context, the chair is pretty wide, So two toddlers could easily fit on the chair.) The two of them stayed like that while we waited for the other children to arrive.

About an hour into the party the Weasley's arrived. The family of nine walked out of the floo one by one. The children walked over to Harry, each telling Harry happy birthday. The Weasley children, by age are William (Bill ) was 14, Charlie was 12, Percy was 8, the twins Fred and George were 6, Ron the second youngest was 4, and Ginny the second youngest was 3. Once greetings and introductions were in older 3 of the weasley children sat on the couch and talked amounts themselves, the younger children were lead up to Harry's room to play. I was in the kitchen with the other parents and adults. We all drank the unlabled juice boxes that prepared, each box I made had a shot and a half of vodka.

Us adults talked to each other for a while till the kids came down. I held HArry sit in his chair as Narcissa brought in the cake with the candles lit. We sang happy birthday , Harry smiled and clapped as he blew out the candles. I took pictures and kissed Harry's forehead. 

A/N: This felt awesome to write. I felt like I was able to give Harry the birthday he deserves.