Eight

Seven Desiree Corry
Atlanta GA 📍

"you put yo trust in a nigga stupid hoe, how you figure he won't fuck yo friend and ya sista" I mumbled walking in the hall

"Ayo Sev wait up" I heard making me turn around.

Charlie stayed home so she could be with Tana. My mama wasn't having it. So imma go see ant after school.

I turned around and seen Khalil running towards me.

"Why haven't you answered my text messages" he asked me.

"Because your blocked" I mugged.

"That nigga ant come back and you a whole nother bitch" he mugged me back.

"First of all I'm not a bitch come correct or don't come at all"

"Man whatever if I really wanted you I could of been had you back" he smirked.

"Wrong again" I walked away going to class cause who that nigga think he is.

-

I was at lunch sitting by myself when lyric walked up to me.

"You need to stay away from my man hoe" She walked over with her friends.

"Who yo man" I asked deadass.

"Khalil" she smirked.

"Baby I don't want him" I cackled making her mug me.

"Just stay away from him. I would hate to have to whoop your ass" her and her friends snickered.

"Girl if I wanted that nigga I could have him. So stop worrying about me and worry about that messed up ass lace with yo broke ass" I said getting up.

"Bitch fuck you" she spat gaining people attention.

"Your man already did 0/10 do not recommend" I walked out hearing everyone laugh.

Me and Khalil never fucked but that's none of her business.

I texted my mom what just happened and told her I was leaving. She said she didn't care and just be home by dinner.

I got in my car and drove over to Anthony's house.

"Moot" I said walking in his room.