Sixteen

Seven Desiree Corry
Manhattan, NY

Seven Desiree Corry Manhattan, NY

1 year later

Let me catch y'all up lmao. So me and ant ended up moving to New York so he can manage one of my dads clubs and other businesses here. Charlie and Tana still live back in the A but visits. Sj and Jalani stay down here too since Sj been rapping. My parents are still doing great as always.

Granny had past away a couple months ago so Riah stays with us and occasionally goes with my mama.

"Sevy" Riah said walking in the room.

"Yes" I rolled over facing her.

"You want me to take the bus or you dropping me off?"

"I'll take you" I rolled back over seeing Anthony sound asleep.

We eventually got back together and we've been doing good. A change in scenery helped too.

I've been doing YouTube and lashes on the side just to keep busy. I hate just sitting around.

I get up brushed my teeth and put my coat and boots on.

"Come on boo" I said grabbing my keys.

"Lemme get the aux" she said as we got in the car.

"Mhmm" I said warming the car up.

Good Morning Text by Queen Naija played.

I took her to get breakfast and then dropped her off at school.

I walked in the room seeing Anthony still sleep. I decided to go ahead and start my day.

I took a shower and made breakfast.

I felt him wrap his arms around my waist from behind and he kissed my cheek.

"Good morning moot" I smiled.

"Riah left for school already?" He went sat on the bar stool.

"Yeah" I handed him a plate.

"I'm sorry I would've took her but you fucked me up" he laughed.

"I got that woah na na na" I said doing the little dance.

"Nah cause you be having me in there sounding like a lil bitch" he mugged me.

"As I should" I smiled.

"What you finna do today?"

"Maybe film a YouTube video and just hang with Riah, you?"

"I gotta go check on the club and shii. SJ said Jalani might come over tho"

"Okay, he mad at me right now that's why he told you instead of me" I laughed.

"Why?"

"Cause I told him one of his songs were ass. But I was being honest just trying to help him out" I shrugged my shoulders.