(10.1)

"WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY WANT NOW?!"

Namjoon shouts slamming his fist on the table in fury. Everyone flinches - even Yoongi.

Namjoon was angry, furious he was.

It was very unlikely of Namjoon to loose his temper like that but when he does - it's not a pretty sight, at all.

Jin lowered his head, suddenly remembering that how he is related "dearly" to North and no one has a guess about it. Seeing Namjoon like this, he could only blame himself and gulp in misery.

The guard had left minutes ago, leaving the royals to discuss the situation their way. He also informed that he was wearing the royal seal of the North on the wrist of his left hand.

A royal seal was an ink tattoo possessed by people who are royals or who serve the royalty.

While the servers and guards have the seal,  blue in colour, on the arms or the legs, the royals have the seal imprinted on their chests or back.

The royal blood seal is usually red, a dark bloody red in color - the close blood relatives of the Royalty have it on them while the main bloodline - the one that is the King's family itself, have a black tattoo on them.

So, now, all they have to do is to find the one that has the seal on them.

"Namjoon hyung, calm down. Please, we know tha—"

"No, we don't. Nobody knows. What the fuck is wrong with fucking North! What more do that Jong-un wants now, huh? Wasn't killing my father not enough for him?!", he harshly cuts Jimin off. He was breathing through his nose harshly, his chest heaving up and down with the heavy breaths he took.

Yoongi holds Jimin's hand who flinched at the loud voice of Namjoon and gives it a gentle squeeze. Jimin looks at Yoongi and the latter shakes his head, subtly telling him to not say anything.Jimin sighs and nods his head looking at the King sadly.

"Um I'll I- excuse me.", Jin excused himself wanting to  flee the scene knowing it was for the best if doesn't stay there that moment. The guilt was eating him up and he knew if he stays another minute he won't be able to control the tears brimming in his eyes.

Taehyung looks at Jin pitifully as he knows that the talks about his motherland, in such a way, is making him uncomfortable, so he doesn't make any effort to  stop him but rather nods at him in approval as the latter instantly runs out.

"Namjoon, we're now sending a letter to your Prime Minister and we will send more  soldiers to gaurd your mother and Jimin's parent who are preparing on their return. And don't worry, I pledge that the intruder will be in front of you within these twelve hours, before the night falls.", Yoongi say with utmost determination in his voice.

"Hyung, I don't think it's safe to send Queen Somi Ilsan right now. I think we should ask her to stay.", Jungkook says and Namjoon nods.

"I'll go and inform mother about this. No one else. And Yoongi, I hope you keep your pledge.", saying this he leaves the room instantly not even waiting for Yoongi's reply.

"Hyung, let me help too. I'll come with you to the town.", Taehyung says. Yoongi shakes his head making Taehyung frown.

"No, Taehyung. I think you should check the whole palace along with Jong-shi and check the servant's chambers too, while I'll go to the town.",he says as Taehyung nods mumbling an okay.

"Don't worry, hyung. Everything will be alright. You can head to the town. I'll go and look for Jong-shi and tell him to convey the information in nearing states, towns and to Ilsan as well.", Taehyung says as he leaves the room.