Part 5

Lilis Pov
The next morning came and me and Cole both groggily got out of bed as our alarms went off. "Good morning babe" Cole said but then caught himself "um lili I mean, sorry". I just looked at him for a second and then gave him a kiss. Cole kissed back which took Lili by surprise but she was enjoying it. Soon after we pulled away we went off to do our morning routines. It's only been 3 days into the school year and I'm already over it. The amount of homework and studying that has been being done is astonishing if you ask me. I went to the mirror in my bathroom and decided to change things up a little bit today. Instead of the usual light makeup I wanted to be different, I did some heavy eyeliner and eyelashes with a black and red lip. I dug out my fishnets from my closet and put them on pairing them with very ripped jeans and a black tank top with a red plaid pullover to make the outfit go with my makeup. I put on my off-brand Docs and entered my room. Cole turned around from digging in his bag and just started in aw. "Wow" he sputtered out after what felt like hours. I started to blush, and then thought to myself "why is he always in charge. Why cant I take control for once". So I walked over to Cole and grabbed him by his shirt pulling him into me, our bodies were touching and I can feel his heavy breathing on my stomach. I got close to his ear and whispered "You cant always be the one in charge pretty boy" and kissed his neck, he grabbed my waist but I pushed his hands away. I made eye contact with him again and said "i'm in control this time, not you" he looked into my eyes with lust and passion. "Get on your knees for me" I spoke quietly, he quickly complied and got on his knees. I grabbed his face making him look up at me, "now you get punishments too. can we agree to that"? "Yes baby" Cole spoke. I trailed my finger to his lips and put my finger in his mouth. He sucked gently and held eye contact with me. I grabbed him by the back of his head and knelt down so now we were face to face again, I kissed him roughly. We pulled away and I looked at the clock behind me next to the bed. "Aw bummer, school time" I said with a smile. I could see his wood poking out of his pants. I grinned knowing I had this affect on him now. I just walked away and went down to get a breakfast bar and then i headed to my car. Cole joined a few minutes later and off we rode to school.

Coles Pov
What the actual fuck just happened. Did I just get ordered around my the girl I was blackmailing. She was just so irresistible today, the fishnets, the makeup, she's making me want to do things I know I can't do during school hours. We arrived at school and did our usual kiss and holding hands while entering the building and then we parted ways to our classes. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. Her lips on mine. Our bodies touching. Her hands running through my hair. I couldn't take it anymore.

Cole
can u meet me at the car or bathrooms or something?

Lili
is it important?? i'm in the middle of my test

Cole
yes it's kind of urgent i guess

Lili
meet me by my car in 15

Cole
okay. thank you.

Coles Pov
The next 15 minutes felt like forever. It was finally time, I raised my hand and asked "may I use the restroom"? "Make it quick" the teacher huffed. I grabbed my bag and exited the classroom slowly making my way to lilis car. There she was waiting. "Hey" I said. "What was so important that you wanted to meet me out here" lili asked. "Okay look. Please don't get mad. Im starting to catch actual feelings for you again. Everyday I cant stop thinking about you. It's non-stop everywhere I go, and I wanted to tell you because I cant keep things going if i'm feeling like this. I don't want to do that to you. So what i'm saying or trying to say is that your secret is safe with me but whatever we had is over" I spoke. Lilis eyes, i'll never forget it. The look she gave me of just sheer heartbreak they started to tear up but she quickly wiped the tears away. "Whatever" she said. She walked away from me and walked back into the building. What did I just do? Did I just ruin something that could've been the best thing for me? I teared up slowly and just cried for a second. "Why would you do that cole" I said to myself. I decided to skip the rest of the day.

Lilis Pov
I walked back into the school crying. I went and locked myself in a bathroom stall. So many thoughts running through my head. Why am I crying? I don't actually have feelings for this kid? Or do I? It was so much to think about at once but I soon realized that even though Cole was the biggest asshole to ever walk on earth, I actually was starting to fall in love with him. I wasn't even thinking about how he started all of this as blackmail to my biggest secret ever. I didn't care if i'm being completely honest. All I wanted was him. To be in his arms again. To be touched my him again. I loved him. And now he's gone. I unlocked the stall and was cleaning myself up when Reese walked in. "Oh hey lili" She said looking up at me. "Wait are you crying" She asked me, "No" I quickly replied. "Just please leave it alone" I said holding back more tears. "Okay. I'm sorry for pushing. I'm always here if you ever need anything" Reese replied and entered a stall. I wiped away all of the running makeup and walked out of the bathroom. It was the last period and there was no point of going. I left the building and went to my car. I just started driving. I didn't know where I was taking myself. After about 20 minutes I finally arrived. Coles house.

Word count 1106. I had absolutely no inspiration for this chapter so if it's shit im sorry. Thank you for reading<3