〖️Gyehyeon × Kangmin〗️⁵⁷

Request by:memechan4life

"Thank you teacher!" Gyehyeon left his Taekwondo class as he is going home after changing his outfit as he walk to home.

He listen to his music as a sudden glance from his eyes saw a pure white colour bunny that look still young just search something. Gyehyeon look around afraid if it someone's lost their bunny but it seems to be nobody around and even care about it so he took it home as he carried it like a baby.

"Your are lost little one~ lemme take you home with me~" Gyehyeon as he arrived at his house as he put the bunny down and also checking what to rabbit and bunny eats as it was similar to a cat food.

"I'll be back alright" Gyehyeon left as the bunny nod which had Gyehyeon got shocked.

"Did you just nodding your head on me??" The bunny than walk away as it eyes tells a mistake it made.

Few minutes later after Gyehyeon have bought the foos for the bunny, he immediately serve them with a water aside as he rested his head on the couch being tired after long training.

The bunny than look at him as it look away and went to the rest room which is beside the kitchen as it also closing the door. As a few minutes of sleeps from Gyehyeon, he hears a loud noises from the toilet as he got freak out as he took something with him like a kitchen knife as a defender of him as he slowly open the door reveal a guy thag are struggle to fix his clothes.

Gyehyeon scream as the guy jump at him to shut his mouth up. But Gyehyeon keeps on scream which had the guy pissed as stick a whole carrots into his mouth.

"Shut it! Dont let anyone hear this!" Gyehyeon was shivering as the guy stood while helped Gyehyeon to stand up.

"W-who.. are you?"

"The bunny you just saved" the guy said as he start fixing his hair while his bunny ears were there just try to messed his hair up.

"H-how are you the small bunny that i met earlier?! You dont even have the same hair colour as the fur?!"

"That because its just an illusion to humans you dumb ass" the guy turn himself to his bunny form as he walk closer to Gyehyeon that had his scared and fear on his face.

"I understand what you said, so just speak up, im just a poor hybrid.." the bunny turn himself back as he just chills on the floor had nothing to do.

"What is your name than?"

"I dont remember my actual name.. but a lot of people call me Kangmin.." Gyehyeon seat beside Kangmin as Kangmin was shocked.

"So.. um.. how did you turn into a bunny or a human?"

"Long story.. but it is useless if im telling you the whole story.. but i just want you to know, Hybrid is real... like my ears.. wanna try touching them?"

Gyehyeon was about to ask about it so he nod his head as he start touching it that make Kangmin laugh. "Its tickles"

"But.. its soft.. how old are you?"

"Hah.. im 19" Gyehyeon blushed as Kangmin start facing him.

"Would you keep my secret about us?"

"What is it?" Gyehyeon as he got kissed from Kangmin that had Gyehyeon blushed.

Kangmin smile as he turn himself back into his bunny and start jump onto his lap. Gyehyeon was all red as he start to had a tears on his eyes as he aggressively hugged Kangmin knowing that was his first kiss from someone.

Kangmin shocked as he also smile. "That is your first kiss right?"

"Yes... yes it is" Kangmin yawn at Gyehyeon as he fall asleep onto his lap as Gyehyeon just happily crying and carried him onto his bed.

A two wild Black cat and a Fox saw Gyehyeon with Kangmin as the two gone jealous. "He got Kangmin.. what are we gonna do now?"

"Uh.. lets try to get his attention so Kangmin will be ignored by that handsome guy~" the two of them giggles as they start their plan the next day of it.

………

Ask me if you need a another of this! Thank you for requesting ♡️ Hope you have a nice day and also stay safe Cuties!!