〖️Hoyoung × Gyehyeon〗️²⁶

Request by:paradised_

Gyehyeon like to cuddle his one and only hyung that he love which is Hoyoung. And Hoyoung also loves it.

And knowing that Dongheon was also part of the family as Hoyoung lovely husband Gyehyeon gone jealous. He keep his head down low whenever he passed Hoyoung.

Gyehyeon went to his room as he start to feel upset. There is no one to cuddle with him before sleep.. morning cuddles is the most thing that he likes whenever he with Hoyoung.

The next morning, Gyehyeon seat next to Hoyoung while waiting for their food. Hoyoung was about to help Minchan cooking but Dongheon stopped him.

Gyehyeon face is full with hate over Dongheon. Hoyoung look at Gyehyeon who having his grumpy face. The other were not interested to it so they talk about random stuff.

Aftet finish, he saw Hoyoung was about to wash the dishes, Gyehyeon quickly run to him as he helped him with smile on his face making Hoyoung shocked.

Dongheon look at both of them as he was thought "my family is precious ~" meaning to say they all on crack

At Night, Gyehyeon always went inside Hoyoung and Yeonho shared room that making Yeonho who own the room with Hoyoung leaving.

Gyehyeon give a hugs on Hoyoung as he pat his head for being smol. "Gye.. you so adorable ~ i dont think this is you rn"

"What do you mean? I love you!" The hugs getting tighter as Dongheon walk in and shocked.

"Gye? Aren't you supposed to be in your room?"

"WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

Dongheon creep out as he left the room. Hoyoung shocked over Gyehyeon attitude but he mostly like this Gyehyeon than the Gyehyeon he knows who very close to the Gemini twins (00 liner)

…………

My hand taking a longest break, and now i lost my ideas, this isn't the idea that i want to make for you but heh unless you like it

Anyways BaeHeon concept photo is coming~ ready to dig my grave rn and hope you have a nice day~