𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒

¨🎞

¨🎞

Julienne, Hermione, and Ron are walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.

Hagrid: Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Julienne's broom?

"Because he hates her."

"Because my mom banged my dad instead of him," Julienne told her friends, making them snicker but was silenced by the glare of Mrs. Weasley.

Julienne: Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?

"I'd like to know that too," Sirius commented bitterly.

Hagrid turns to them suspiciously.

Hagrid: Who told you about Fluffy?

"Fluffy?!"

"Why would you name a three-headed dog who could literally step on you, Fluffy?!"

Ron: Fluffy?

Hermione: That thing has a name?

Hagrid: Well, of course, he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the

"Hagrid." McGonagall sighed and rubbed her temples.

Julienne: Yes? Come on, don't be shy, continue telling us what you are gonna say.

"Hagrid should just tell her she'll find out about it anyway."

"So true."

Hagrid: I shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top-secret, that is.

Julienne: But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it.

Hagrid: Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.

"Won't stop him from hating me."

Hermione: Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking.

"He could be counter-jinxing it." A Ravenclaw said, making some of the student's nods or agree.

Julienne: Exactly

Hagrid: Now, you listen to me, all three of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

"Oh, Hagrid." Sprout sighed, making Hagrid laugh uncomfortably

Julienne is curious and turns to Ron then back to Hagrid.

Julienne: Nicholas Flamel? Thanks, Hagrid.

Hagrid: I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that.