Studing session more like making out session ~

Dream moved closer to Punz.
Placing his hand on Punz's thigh.
Punz blush but ignored it.
Dream begins explaining to Punz what to do and how to do Punz begins writing it down, as he was writing Dream started to rub Punz Thigh and gripping on it.
Punz shivers allite and went bright red.
Punz:D-dream s-s-stop.
Dream: stop what~ he said while smirking.
Dream lift Punz's chin up slowly leaning closer kissing Punz soft pink lips.
Punz was shook but kiss back slowly.
Dream pulls Punz by the waist placing him on his lap not breaking the kiss, Punz wraps his arms around Dream's neck, Dream wraps his arms around Punz's waist pulling it closely so they are chest to chest.
Both broke from kiss to catch some air.
Punz and Dream both look at each other eyes. Dream slowly starts leaning and kissing Punz's neck leaving a red mark on it.
Punz:D~dream ahh-ahh~ mmmm~~
Punz lat out a small moan and roll his eyes at the back of his head.
Dream: yeah that is right continue saying my name baby~
Dream smirks at Punz.
Dream again starts kissing Punz this time biting Punz's bottom lips asking for entering Punz opens his mouth Dream slipping his tongue in. Dream had one hand wrapped around Punz's waist and the other in Punz blond soft hair.
Punz put his hand on Dream cheek and others still wrap around Dream neck.