Chapter 9

Hanasaka: you'll be fighting my little Kyoubou.

Hanasaka points behind her and all of a sudden a huge bear appears next to her. It then jumps down and lands a few feet away from me. It lets out a roar as it takes a stance.

My jaw dropped in shock.

Y/n: that's a bear. Why does she have a bear on school grounds.

Rin: it's her pet and guard dog.

Mary: in this case guard bear.

I stare at it for a moment before turning away from it.

Y/n: I refuse.

Hanasaka: what you can't refuse me when I challenge you.

I sigh at her stupidity before looking back at her.

Y/n: Listen I refuse because I am not fighting an animal that is pregnant.

Hanasaka face goes blank as if she is trying register what I said.

(Like this)

(Like this)

Hanasaka: huh????

Everyone(expect you): WHAT!!!!

Y/n: Yare Yare everyone of you is so loud.

Run leans forwards you and whispers into your ear.

Rin: how can you tell.

Y/n: easy take a look how she has one of her paws over her stomach as if she protecting it. Also she's  in a defensive stance that makes sure I don't aim at her stomach.

Hanasaka: well no matter my little Kyoubou will still beat you.

The bear let's out a roar and charges at me but before it could do anything I glare at it and release some killing intent.

( like this )

( like this )

Kyoubou stops in her tracks seein the look as if I was saying piss of if you don't want to get hurt.

Her whole body shakes in fear and she falls onto her back and passes out.

Y/n: looks like I win.

Short Timeskip
No one POV

You look at the card Rin gave you which now had three stamps on it. Rin looked at you and noticed you did not seem yourself.

Rin: what is wrong with you? You haven't seem to be your normal self since you saw the empress. 

Y/n: what do you mean Rin-San ?

Mary: you've been more distant lately like your some where else.

You avoid the question and walked away from the two girls.

Mary: I wonder what's wrong with him??

Rin: yeah he just called me Rin instead of miss Rin like he normal does.

After school

We see you walking home as the sun turned the sky a pale orange color. You suddenly get the feeling someone is following you stop walking and quickly turn around and saw no one there.

Y/n: hmmm I must of been imagining it.

You turn forward and continue home. As you continue you were unaware of a girl with long green hair appear from her hiding spot and continues to follow you.

A/n: sorry for taking so long on this chapter and that it's so short as well as taking so long with my other stories. Work has had me really busy. I'll try to update my other stories the best I can. I just hope you all keep supporting me and reading my stories.