The Forest Strip Club

Long ago, strip clubs were banned because the ugly queen didn't want her husband looking at beautiful naked women.  The seven fuck boys were always so horny, but not gay enough to arose each other. They created a secret strip club inside a cave covered by many trees. They had a pathway leading to it from the town. They called it the boner trail. Along the path, there was boxes of tissues, condoms, lube, and wine. One day a 14 year old girl wandered through the woods looking for animals to hunt, so she could make money. She then saw the trail and got curious. She wondered why the juice made her tipsy and why the gloves only had one place for you fingers. She slowly peaked into the cave and saw the seven men sitting while a girl in the middle was shaking her ass in booty shorts and a lace bra.  She saw the white stuff spraying out to the girl in the middle and she thought it was snow. It was summer time and she was overjoyed to see snow. She rushed in and noticed that everyone was now staring at her. She introduced herself as Snow White and said she saw all the snow and got so excited. The men were all scared to see a little girl making a snow angel on the floor in their cum, so they ran off. The very alluring women explained to the girl what was actually going on. The little girl was in shock. She was disgusted. When the little girl asked why the women was dancing for the men, she told Snow White that she got paid every time she made a guy erect. Snow White was excited about this because she knew that she could make money doing the exact same thing as the women. She got a job there and always tried to imagine the cum was just snow. She became the seven fuck boy's favorite girl. They'd tip her extra because she always had a smile on her face while she was imagining snow as cum and the cocks as the long chunks of ice she would find on roofs and break off to suck on in the winter. When she rode them, she would close her eyes and feel like she was sledding down a hill. Eventually she made enough money, she could finally buy her own vibrator. She was so happy because that's all she ever wanted.

The end.