07

"mom!" Jisung shouted waking up from a dream making Chenle also wake up because of the noise, the older looks worried about him

"Is everything ok?" Chenle asked Him "I heard mom, mom was calling me..." He said looking at the older's eyes.

"my mom was calling me! I need to go home" Jisung rushed outside the tent to see the beautiful ocean in front of him.

"Mom..." He said having a teary eye. He realized he couldn't leave Chenle alone, he doesn't wanna comeback anymore; Even if it means losing everyone including his mom.

Chenle got out of the tent, he saw Jisung with a teary eye, he felt guilty for not making Jisung happy. He wanted to do something but he couldn't think of anything he could do.

Jisung felt the shorter male hands around his waist, Chenle is back hugging him while resting his face on his right shoulder. Jisung already felt lighter when He hug him. "Everything will be alright, let's go home Jisung" he said. The younger turned and hugs him back. "Let's go home" he said and left all the things behind. They just want to cuddle all day after all. They just want to he accompanied by each other. 

They arrived at the house and sat of the couch, without any hesitation, he opened his arms for Chenle to run and cling on. "Let's cuddle all day Lele" he said playing with the older's hair. Chenle nods and sleeps on Jisung's chest. Feeling each other's warmth; It felt good, It felt like everything they needed.

His body makes Chenle even mote comfortable, Jisung feels safe, strong and secured. He wish that he could stop the time—to be selfish for a moment. Is that alright?

"I hope we can just be like this Jisung, I hope I never lose you; I hope this never ends" Chenle said, looking at the guy right in front of him. Wrapping his arms around him even tighter.

"We are never gonna be separated Chenle, I would never let anyone to separate us" he said kissing Chenle's forehead; they practically spend the day cuddling with each other, peacefully sleeping. Every little thing they did made them happier, more than anything

Just the presence of each other makes them happier, fulfilled and content.

A very short chapter.