The Slut and The Dork

The Slut and The Dork by @SamiRae53

You are pretty dumb for a dork," I laugh as Justin hangs his head down in defeat, "Let me show you" I fiddle around with the displaced parts until it clicks together and the record player starts playing again, "See it's supposed to do that!" "You ...

"You are pretty smart for a slut." He says back with a laugh but, I can see on his face he instantly regrets it. My mouth is hanging open, in complete shock, when he continues "I'm sorry I didn't mean it-"
"No, stop," I say with a slight laugh and then for some reason it grows to a full-blown fit of laughter, "No. one. has. ever. called. me. that. to. My. face" I manage to get out through my small, continuing fits of laughter.
"You aren't mad at me?"
"No, it's not like that an unknown fact," I saw with a smile, "I'm actually surprised you had the balls to say it."
"I don't think you are a slut," He says, his cheeks getting a little flushed.
In my most breathy, husky voice, I answer, "are you sure, Justin? I know you have thought about the things I would let you do to me if I would just get naked in front of you." As I start to pull off the sweater that is covering the small tank top that's under it. His face flushes a deeper color of red and I can't help but, giggle a little. "Don't worry Justin, I won't get naked unless you ask."

Justin and Blythe are basically polar opposites from each other but, because of one class, they find themselves having to learn everything they can about each other. Where will this story take them? Will they become friends or enemies? Will they pass the class and the ultimate test? Continue on reading to find out!
All Rights Reserved