𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝖜𝖊'𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 ~ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖙𝖘

monday 1st march 1964

connie stood dumbfounded, terrified of the outcome of this all. involuntarily, tears formed in her eyes as the boys looked at her hopefull; only tempting her to let the tears fall. she had gotten so far to remove all regrets and worries from her mind yet here they sat, just as dumbfounded as her, ruining all her hard efforts.

"connie, i'd like you to star in the first ever beatles movie. isn't it fabulous!" mr. lester smiled.

"i- i can't mr. lester. i'm so sorry but. . . i just cant" she breathed shakily; eyes filled to the brim with threatening tears.

"why ever not, dear?" richard lester asked the young lass. "yeah, why not connie?" she her a liverpudlian voice ask. none other than john lennon's.

"it's not the biggest role but just because it's not too big of a role doesnt mean you're not capable if that's what you're worried about" mr. lester tried to convince her.

in distress, connie squeezed her eyes shut. 'this is a dream, connie. it's just a dream. in a few seconds you'll awaken to see you gorgeous boyfriends face beside you as he sleeps' she told herself.

"connie?" she reopened her eyes to face her fears. john, paul, richard and. . . george.

he sat, pale faced, turned to the wall. he didn't dare look at connie, what with the feeling of being let down once again settling heavily in his heart. he wondered why he had agreed to this in the first place; he was so excited to see her at first, he wouldn't stop smiling or asking questions about how she was. now he was acctually within the same room as her, all those emotions she left him stranded with at the train station came flooding back.

he wanted to cry and scream at her for the way she departed yet he also wanted to tell her how in love he was with her, even if it was somewhat four years later. he was tore between the two yet chose the former option; hoping if he showed his true emotions connie might come to realise her true emotions. that maybe she loved him just as much.

"i- i have to get home to robbie" she squeaked, rushing to get to the door.

at the mention of connie with another guy, george's head span to face the distraught girl. if it was quiet enough, one could possibly hear the little fragments of his heart, in which were left, breaking and crumbling as he watched her quivering figure. his worst nightmare was coming true. she had gotten over him. he was still head over heels for her whilst she was off giving love to another man; everything he wanted was owned by someone whom had taken his love away.

still, as quickly as she possibly could, connie ran out of richard lester's office and back out into the waiting room where bolan sat- well. . . waiting for her. her heart was quickening by the second as she sincerely hoped she could leave and forget about what had occurred.

"let's go" she rushed her words as she frantically walked up to bolan; trying to get her attention. bolan only looked up to her in confusion as her eyebrows creased at the sight of connie. "what? where-"

"connie!!" the young, blonde lass heard a voice shout after her. his voice. she tried to walk away, not in any way prepared to talk to him, but his movements were far faster than her as her wrist was caught gently in his hand; her eyes closing in sadness.

"con. . . please don't ignore me. . . i just want to talk. . .please" george begged, voice wavering as tears formed to fall from his tired eyes.

slowly, she turned with the same tear-stained face claiming her as it did four years ago. "george, don't do this. please"