Just a little bit crazy

🛑️WARNING(S): talk of broken bones⚠️🛑

"Oh darling~ where are you?"
Logan ran as fast as he could, trying to look for a hiding place as he did so.

"You can run but you can't hide" oh please he couldn't really run after what Remus had done to him "oh wait! You can't run after I BROKE YOUR LEGS!"

Remus let out a sick and twisted laugh, one that made Logan sick he never wanted this, at first he was just trying to be nice because he was told he was to cold and acted like that everyone was a wise of time to him.

He had found a hiding place in an alleyway be hidden some boxs at the start of the alleyway "ohhhh lo lo i know you went in here! It's a dead end no more running" that what he thinks, Logan is smart and be knows that Remus will go to the end of the alleyway and when his back is turned he will make a run for it.

Logan plan almost worked but he forgot about one very important fact which is his legs. They were in extreme amounts of pain so as soon as he got up he had completely clapped, as he hit the concrete floor he let out a yelp of pain which coated Remus to trun around and see him on the floor.

"Awe did you hurt your self?" Remus give Logan a BIG smile, picking him up in a big swoosh "let's go home, okay?"

Logan felt horrible he was so close to escaping but he failed.

"I said OKAY?

"okay" Logan said in defeat a tear roll down his cheek which turned in to  silently sobbing "oh don't cry if you are good till we get home I will give you some pain killers"

Logan hated the way that Remus talked to him like he was some pet or something that he can tell what to do and that they will do it.

Logan will escape one day but for now he will be "good"

《345 words》
Okay this was just sitting in my drafts soooo you can have it Byeeeee