Chapter 19: Hotel

Jennifer's pov.

We arrived at the hotel, exhausted and pretty much about to die by the ringing sensation in our ears. Jokes. It's just scary how much our ears can talk tbh.

Whilst the boys carefully sat on the bar stools drinking some mock-tail (non-alcoholic bevareage), I sat on the lounge room chair and thought about what I'd like to do here.
I had so many ideas run through my head but one thing put a giant brick wall between me and my dreams in my brother Luke. I love him but I hate hurting him. He deserves a lot being in this band and sealing with paparazzi and the fans. No that it's a bad thing or anything but he deserves a holiday on Mars where he can be alone and not seduced by fans...

As I gazed through the entrance to the lounge room, I could faintly see crumpled up paper being thrown in the hall. I'm not sure why tbh, I guess boys do this kinda stuff.
I edged my head out of the door and saw the boys wasting paper just to make balls... Isn't that why we have balls in the shops? Like tennis balls?
I stood there and filmed the boys mucking around on my Instagram and posting it laughing.

"Boys and paper. Ain't a good mix!" I wrote for the caption and posted it, seeing lots of comments of people ''hahaha' on there. Gets kinda annoying.
It's like a dream here. Never thought hotel life would be like living on a floating cloud, such paradise.

"Are you boys okay? Are you all madly upset coz all the paper has run out?" I curiously asked the boys, who are currently laughing on the floor rocking side to side.

"I guess we can make it through the night without paper!" Luke muttered, hearing the disappointment linger in his voice.

"Shops here should have paper but the owner wouldn't be too happy too see you all paper!"

"Why's that? Nobody knows about it!"

"Yeah, you might wanna check your instagram! Seeya later boys. I'm going to have some me time!" I muttered walking off to my room to let the boys watch the video of them mucking around.
My room here is magnificent but I do prefer my bed at home. It has an amazing view overlooking the river and seeing all the fans gathered at the front. So lucky we aren't on the bottom level, my apologise to the residents.
I went through my suitcase and saw my light blue bikini. I chucked it on, covering it up in my dad's jacket so that the boys don't get all weird about it.
I bought my dad's jacket with me as I miss him a lot actually. I hope my little brother is coping well without us there. I wonder how big he has gotten now.
I grabbed my go-pro, just to record the underwater experience and maybe have a selfie or two underwater. I like to take underwater selfies but hate how mu face turns into a blowfish trying ti hold my oxygen inside. Horrifying really. You can just imagine my face when I'm uploading the pictures to my mac.
Anyway...

I walked out of my room, trying to make it look not obvious on where I was going. Guess I may have blown my cover.
I snuck out of the room, and went down the millions of stairs till I saw a door say 'pool'.

I opened the door and out popped hot, steaming air from the pool..

Everything was great till I sat down on the chair and saw all 4 boys in the water smirking as if they were planning something...

Ohno!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry to you all for not updating since last year!!
Year 11 is just a puzzle at the moment. I'm sorry.
Anyway, I'm back now for a while but in a fortnight I'll be having a week off school coz I'm off to hospital, so I'll have a bit of extra time to make a chapter or two.
Enjoy guys!