Chapter 11: My decision is final

Jennifer's POV

My brain has just exploded with the amount of information I'm trying to process. I have to choose between my mother and my own brother... I've come to a decision and it could change everything. I walked down the stairs and walked outside to the patio. I shake in the fear of disappointing one or the other. I was anxious to know, did I choose the right person?

"Have you thought about it?", mum asked with an anxious look.

"I have mum but there's the thing...uhm...you know...well...Can I ask you something? If you just had Jesse....why are you travelling?" I muttered not knowing what to say.

"I need a break from things, like not being a mum for a few months takes a bit of pressure off me", Mum said which made me relieved.

"I'm staying with Luke. I've never been on tour and there is no way in hell I'm staying here.. Plus you need time alone from us and it give Lukie and I a chance to bond a bit better and maybe stop us from fighting over who gets the marshmallows.", I said to make mum giggle.

"Sounds fantastic, well I'll start preparing dinner. How about you and Luke discuss what you would like to do on tour?" Mum said walking off.

"Can we go and surprise mum on her last month in Australia?"

"That would give her the biggest heart attack.."

"Stating One Direction's and Demi Lovato's song.."

"Smart one you are..!" Luke adds.

"Funny thing is...I never knew I was ! Haha", I add with a simple laugh.

"Who's going to be on tour?"

"5sos are parting with One Direction and travelling with them for the time being.!" *Authors note: The tour won't be exactly how it was in the past years but hopefully it's good..*...

"Let me guess you and those boys prank a lot?"

"Haha yeah."

"I can now see where you get your stupid talents from!, I said ruffling my brothers hair. He hates it when I do it but I find it hilarious. I walked inside and sat on the newly bought sofa...so fluffy! I got a text from one of my long-lost friends Camilla.....It was a huge shock as she never messages me..

From Camilla xo

To: Jenniferrr Hemmingzzz

Hey beautiful

From: Jenniferrr Hemmingzzz

To: Camilla xo

Hey ??!?!

From Camilla xo

To: Jenniferrr Hemmingzzz

I thought we were biffles

From: Jenniferrr Hemmingzzz

To: Camilla xo

I'm not going to waste my credit on a spoilt girl...who thinks she can ignore her friends for years but then she wants to suddenly be their friend because her brother is famous. Well listen here...We aren't biffles or jaffles....whatever they are called. G'day !

I felt pretty proud with that....yeah it's not that good but it was worth a shot...

"Jen, guess what tomorrow is?"

"What?"

"The whole part of guessing is that you need to guess!" Luke adds.

"I can't guess...what's on?"

"The anniversary of Barnacles death!"

"Thanks for reminding me!"

You must be wondering...who the flying hen is Barnacles? I'll tell you....

~ FLASHBACK ~

I was only 12...My mum bought my brother Luke and I a puppy. We didn't know what to call it. Luke liked the name Barney but I suggested Barnacle..Creative huh?

Exactly a year after, Luke and I were going to Celebrate Barnacles 1st birthday...Oh he was a Golden Retriever.... Just saying

I invited my friend Kami over for a few hours before she went up north to Queensland for a camping trip for a month....long but that's them. Kami's mum and dad didn't have the money to look after a dog but that sad thing was she did the unthinkable....

I ran to the front door in excitement knowing one of my friends will be able to celebrate my puppies first birthday. I opened the door and saw Kami...She was dressed in Camp clothes....

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey...where is your doggy?"

"Upstairs with Luke..Luke is washing him!"

"Aww, I can't wait till I meet him. Luke came down and so did Barnacles... We made a dog food cake and everything was absolutely perfect till Kami left. I was collecting Barnacles toys that were scattered around the yard when I saw Kami wrap her hangs around his neck. I screamed and once Luke and my mum and dad came out...my puppy was tragically killed. Till this day I blame myself for what happened....I should've not trusted her...but I did trust her.

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

That's what happened 2 years ago...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

That's chapter 11 finished !

Character competition is in a few days !! Feel excited guys because a few readers can become a character in the story...simply by answering the questions... I'll post more details when the chapter comes in a couple of days....so stay tuned!!

What do you think Jennifer and Luke should do for Barnacles anniversary?

¿? Comment below your ideas....I'll need a few ideas to write the next chapter...