F I V E , O 5

reminder : have a day ( I'm not going to tell you have a good day because we can never expect what's unexpected)

imagination is wide, i hope you will enjoy reading this ( ꈍᴗꈍ).

______________________

"i'm doom"  ruffling her hair, nari sigh heavily and put down her head on the table. "what's your marks?"  yixing ask and trying to brush nari's head from being too messy. "i don't know anymore" she show him her paper.

"but I'm still happy to be your deskmate" she sit up. "that means your score is near me heh" folding her arms infront of her chest. yixing smiles and nodded. "noona, psst"

"oh sehun, what are you doing here?" sehun grin at the and show his hand. "i want money" nari stand up and went to the window since he's standing outside of her class leaning against the window. "where's your money? mom didn't give you any?" she asked, giving sehun the money.

"oh sehun?"  this time yixing is one speaking up.

"oho brother, hi" huh? when did sehun meet yixing thought nari. "wait wait how did you know sehun?" that's when sehun decide to take a chance to leave, quickly thanking his sister. (author: bro i can hear sehun saying brother from exo next door with that thick accent ☝🏻😭)

"he's your brother how come I don't know" flipping the maths notebook yixing look up at nari. gah his smile look brighter than my future she then just pout. i still don't understand but i don't want to ask many questions he may think I'm dumb (author: tbh same nari same I'm scared to be judge too *sob* *sob*)

"anyway do you know where's class ten?" nari hummed while busy flipping the history notes. "why did you ask though?" she give him a look and so did he. "i want to meet someone" who tell me. "okay, I'll show you later"

"nari someone is calling for you !" nari pause from doing anything and went outside immediately.

"I MISS YOU GOSH"

nari loud voice can be heard from outside, not too loud though but enough for yixing to hear. since it's free study class period they didn't care much.

yixing halted when he saw nari hugging a guy. they talk for a bit and walk off to who know where.

"minseok" minseok nodded repeatedly but realized that minjeong didn't saw it because she's staring at yixing. yea, what?" minjeong nudge him and point yixing  "what about him?" he ask while doing the maths problem.

"he saw nari hugging our batchmate" minseok look at yixing who's calming himself with burying his worries with doing exercises books (although he's been glancing the door every five seconds). "jealously is dangerous" he nodded on his own words, tapping his chin.

"where are you earlier?" they heard yixing asked nari. "oh, i went with junmyeon" she seat and open her book. "ah that mr white?"

"mr white?" nari laugh, clapping and slapping her thighs. "t-that name is alphues nickname by athy— but wait who told you about junmyeon though"

"he's popular" with that short answer he turn back his attention to his workbook. dang it i blurt out his nickname, abort abort

"are you busy after school?" he take a quick glance at nari who's busy laughing her ass off.

"um well no, why?" nari stops laughing, wiping the tears after laughing too much. "let's go to the ice cream polar shop that just open"

"oh yeah! your treat" with that she tried to hide her excitement. jdbskdjdi free ice cream