The Era of Wolves.

"Long ago the land was shrouded in darkness; when Dragons once ruled the Lands and skies. Lay a hero named Elan Gelfeng a wolfbeast. Elan fought the dragons slaying them all or so they say," Spoke The Oracle, "The Great Elan Gelfeng had Enraged the Gods with his unholy actions and was smite where he stood. That is how The Great Era of Wolves began."

"But somewhere a baby dragon was being born and hatching from its egg. It's name is Eclipse the very last of the dragons. That dragon is me." They spoke.

Eclipse is a Black and white scaled dragon with one Azure eye, and one Amber eye. They stood at fifteen feet tall in height, with a Wing-spand of tweenty-five feet, and a hundred-twenty feet long from head to tail. Their horns about two feet long in dragon form. In human form Eclipse stood at six foot six inches tall. Their has long black to white ombre hair that reached the back of their knees when down and when up it was at their ass. Their skin is grey which had scales peeking out here and there; as for their horns they were half as long as their dragon form. They had long pointed ears like an elf, and a tail about four feet long; along with much smaller wings with a wing-spand of twelve feet.

"Yes Eclipse." Spoke the Oracle.

"You've told that story so many times Veitol, that I know it by heart." Eclipse said.
"All I wanna know is when I can go into the outside world it's been two hundred years since I was born." They complained.

"Soon My dear soon." Spoke Veitol the Oracle.

"But You always say that." They said.
"I've done everything in this lush cavern there is to do two thousand times."

"Eclipse dear be patient soon you'll be able to go and adventure the land like your ancestors before you." Said Veitol.

Eclipse stood from where they lay in dragon form and they roar in frustration. Then Suddenly the caverns walls shook and the ceiling began to fall. This made Eclipse panic seeing the Veitol was a small creature compared to themselves; so they stood over Veitol.

"Eclipse my dear do not worry about me and get out of here!" Veitol yelled for the very first time in all those years Eclipse has known him; however as Veitol spoke his body suddenly disappeared.

Eclipse had ran for the water fall that acted as the exit of the cavern; while stalactites crash down from the ceiling. Just as Eclipse got out of the cavern through the waterfall the entrance disappeared behind them. It was then that Eclipse began to cry at the loss of thier only companion all those hundreds of years. But they hadn't cried for long however for they now were outside for the very first time. Before them was a large valley with a beautiful wide open blue sky. The valley had many different tall trees and a long flowing river ran through it. The green grass, many flowers, and even animals could be seen along the sides of the river. It's beautiful thought Eclipse.

"Veitol is this what I've been missing all these years? It's so beautiful." They said.

However Eclipse couldn't be in awe for long because not far off they saw People. Having not known whether or not they could trust them; they turned into their human form. Then hid in the bushes.

"I could have sworn I saw a monster over here." Spoke a young orc male.

"Well it's not here now so where are we going to get the money we need to pay for medicine?" Asked a wolfbeast woman.