Chapter 2

Paige's P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugh turn off"I said to my alarm clock,trying to turn it off with my arm, lying down in bed.I got sick of the ringing so I threw the clock against the wall which finally stopped the alarm.

"Why the hell did god create flipping Mondays.Its not like anybody likes them."I said to myself while walking into the bathroom.I done my 'lady stuff' and came out to get dressed.

Since I lived in Omaha and the weather was always hot (A/N I'm not sure if this is true because I don't live in America.)I wore a hot pink long sleeved crop top with white high waisted shorts.
I went downstairs and found a note stuck to the fridge saying:
"dear Paige I will be at work today and tomorrow so I will be staying overnight at a hotel. I left your dinner in the microwave so when you come home from school just heat it up. Mum."
Typical mum. always at work so she can get away from me I mean it's not like she actually cares for me. Ever since third grade she has left me alone at home.
I was distracted from my thoughts when I heard the school bus beep the horn signalling that if was outside.

I stepped into the bus and looked for a seat.Most of them were full but me being the popular girl sat with my friends in the back who were: Jessica Blake, Rebecca Jordon and Caoimhe O'Brian. I saw Kian on my way to the back and avoided him not even making eye contact."Heyo guys.Whats up?" I said trying my best to sound happy. "Not much you?"asked Rebecca."nothing really."I lied.

The bus reached the school, everybody got off the bus and went to their lockers