17

The police had nothing against me. So they were forced to let me go.

I struggle with the keys to my front door, before realizing that they had confiscated them.

I sat down at my porch, wondering what I did wrong.

"It wasn't your fault." Says Jihyo. "Those men were just a bit too rough with you."

"Yeah. You can come see us anytime!" Momo cheered.

"Thanks everyone." I sigh. "But i might freeze to death if I don't get into my house."

"Maybe try the window?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

I stand up and peek through the window, before opening the hatch and creeping in slowly. I unlock the door and let the others inside, but they seem to have left already.

I sigh and change my dirty clothes to some nice clean ones. All white.

After that, i make my way to the kitchen and see Momo there.

"Hey, Y/N!" Momo greets me. "How are you doing?"

"Im fine. Just disappointed that i didn't get to meet you all last night."

"I wanted to tell you something...about us, Y/N." She stopped cooking and laid her hands on the table.

"Anything."

"We....we aren't real, Y/N." Momo held my hands and stared at me with gorgeous eyes.

"I know that." I say in sadness. "But it was fun while it lasted."

"But why do you keep holding onto us, knowing you have no chance to even come close?"

"Because you all give me something to live for." I smile.

"That's cute Y/N." Momo flusters and grabs a case beneath the counter. "You said you'd teach me how to use this, right?"

"Yup. Why?"

"Today's the day." Momo snickers and runs into a room.

I stand up, looking around the empty house for the last time before following Momo into the room.

The room had no lights, but was dimly lit by a few candles surrounding a small shrine. Plastered against the walls were every single photo taken by myself.

"Here we are. Where it all started." Momo gestures to a particular card on the wall. I recognize that card anywhere.

It was the first day I met TWICE at a fan sign.

"It was the happiest day of my life. The day I got to know you all."

"It was a fun day for us too." Nayeon exclaimed.

"We were so excited to meet you." Jeongyeon smiled.

"You were the most handsome guy there. The rest were trash." Momo blushed.

"We couldn't stop dreaming about you." Sana hugged me.

"Every single day, the thought of being with you flooded our minds." Jihyo caressed my cheek.

"Now, it's time to show your loyalty to us." Mina kissed my forehead.

"Time to show you won't be with anyone else." Dahyun back hugged me.

"Time to show everyone that you love us." Chaeyoung whispered in my ear.

"Time to show everyone how obsessed we made you." Tzuyu booped my nose.

"Yes, my queens." I kneeled down at the shrine and opened the case. I took the item out and admired it. The black matte of the cover, and the smell of burnt metal. It felt light in my hand, like i was meant to do this.

"Sweet dreams, everyone."

*BANG*

🎉 You've finished reading ꧁༺ 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓮𝓼 ༻꧂(TWICE x MALE READER Short Story) 🎉