CHAPTER 47

JENNIE'S POV
"Jen? I've got all the forms of the booths on the upcoming festival" Namjoon-Oppa said handing me all the papers

"Thank you Oppa"

"No prob. Oh and by the way, have you and Y/n/n talk already?" I look at him confusely and put my pen down.

"Why? Something wrong?" I ask out of curiousity and because I'm worried for him. "Looks like he has been thinking deeply about something" he stated

"I see, I'll go talk to him after class, He's going to pick me up anyways" he nodded and went out of the room

I went back to working on the papers left for me to do and tried to take my mind off of what Namjoon-Oppa told me.

To be honest, when he picked me up from our house this morning, he was also spacing out along the way.

But he never told me what's the matter. He said he rather think of it first before telling it to me.

He still likes keeping secrets even before when we were kids. He doesn't like sharing his personal problems and always kept it to himself.

That became a problem eventually since he began to get hurt easily and would always have a breakdown every minute.

He even collapsed for not eating right.

'That's can't happen again...it might lead to him being hospitalized again'

I took out my phone from my bag and went to find him on my contacts.

To: Y/n
Hey, can you please come to the student council later after class? I have to talk to you about something
✅Sent

I put my phone down and went back on doing my work once again hoping I could finally focus now.

||TIME SKIP||

As I stack the papers on their respective folders and clean my table, I heard a knock on the large door of the student council.

"COME IN!" I shouted making sure the person who knocked heard me.

As the door open, a familiar scent lingers around the room making me lift my head up and seeing Y/n standing with his bag looking at me with those loving gaze of his.

'Men, I love you....damn it! Focus Jennie, focus'

"Sit at the couch for a sec, I need to clean my table" he nodded and obeyed me immediately

After I finish everything, I sat down next to him and held his hand, softly caressing his hand he looks at me and smiled slightly.

"Something wrong? You can tell me everything you know" he let out a sigh and intertwined our hands

"I'm scared." He stated as he squeeze my hand, I look at him worriedly and gave him a signal to continue. "I'm overthinking, about us, about your choices....everything's progressing way too quickly"

"What if you suddenly change your mind? What if you find someone better than me? Someone more suitable for you?"

"Jen...I can't keep thinking about that and I know I should trust you but I can't help it"

I didn't utter a word and just hug him tightly as he return it. I felt him bury his face on my shoulder as his grip on my uniform gets tighter.

'So...this is what's bothering him'

I caress his back softly as I let him relax himself on our body warmth and our bodies pressed against each other.

'I...miss this warmth'

"Relax alright?" I broke the hug and made him look at me, I caress his cheeks and look at his eyes lovingly.

He lean his cheek more on my palm and held my hand caressing the back of it as he smiles a little.

"I won't leave you, alright? To be honest I'm more of afraid that you'll break this communication once again and fly away from me" I stated

He kiss my forehead and hug me once again. He caresses my back as he plays with me hair.

"I won't leave you alright? I'm scared to lose you but I promise you this time, you don't need to be afraid to lose because that'll never happen again. I won't let it happen again" He said assuring me.

I hug him tighter and bury my face his chest. This familiar scent and warmth, how I longed for this for so many years and now I finally got it back.

I finally found him again. The one person who can treat me right and would gaurantee make me feel special and happy.

'Y/n....I love you'

"Hey, I love you" I push him away and look at him in shock as he chuckles at my reaction. "What? Never heard a boy say 'I love you' to you before?" He asks

"I have but not this sincere"

He didn't utter another word and just stood up and bow down to my level as he lean close to my face with our lips inches apart.

He closed the gap between our lips...his lips are touching mine. It was a short peck on the lips but even after he did that, I can still feel his lips on mine.

"Let's go?" I nodded slowly as I stood up and take my bag

He went out of the student council waiting outside as I continue to touch my lips not believing what the heck just happened right now.

//FLASHBACK//

"Sooner or later he'll be kissing you unexpectedly you know? He is you boyfriend after all" Jisoo Unnie said as she sips on her drink

"Nah, Y/n won't do that without permission, trust me I know my friend more than ya'll" Rosé confidently said while stealing some food from Lisa's tray

"Why not just wait for him? You'll get there eventually"

//END OF FLASHBACK//

Thay conversation happened just this noon and he kissed me. Was that conversation cursed or was it just a coincidence? Maybe I accidentally manifested for it to happen?!

I shake my head aggressively and wore my bag before going out of the room and locking the door.

He turn his gaze towards me and smiles. "Let's go?" I nodded as he put his hands inside his pockets and started walking

I walk up to him and wrap my arm around his as he match his phase with mine.

"Do I walk slowly?"

"If you don't then I wouldn't be walking with this type of speed"

"EEEEEEH!? Yah! At least sweet for once!"

If this is the type of happiness you'll bring me...I won't ever get tired of it.

"I am sweet! You just don't notice it~"

"This is the first time you let me touch you, you know"

He poke my nose and smiles widely

"Be more clingy to me I like it!"

'Yup....this is him...this is the Y/n I know'

'and he...is a nerd'