Liam Payne Imagine c:

Imagine: you and Liam have been together for a while now. Today was your two year anniversary. You were going to spend it together at you guys' flat. You were cuddling watching Toy Story when Liam starts to whine that he's hungry. You sigh and say, "you want cookies?" "OF COURSE I WANT COOKIES! You make the best cookies EVER!" Liam says a little too excited. You chuckle at his innocence. You gather all of the ingredients. Once they were ready to be out in the oven, you needed to go to the washroom. You ask Liam to put them in the oven while you do your business. Once you come back, the cookies are ready to be cooled down and eaten. While you're waiting, Liam says, "you can watch tv while I clean up, love" you look around and see the mess that you have created with your boyfriend. You sigh and he gives you a smile. You sit down and watch TV while you're waiting when Liam calls you that they're ready. You walk in and see that the kitchen is all cleaned up and two plates with cookies. "Here you go, these are for you (Y/N)." He says as he gives you your plate of cookies. You giggle because he have himself more than you. Both of you were watching the rest of the movie when you bite something hard on your cookie. Your eyes widen when you saw that it was a ring. Liam smiles nervously as he gets down on one knee. You're shocked at what he's doing and how good he planned this. "(Y/N), I love you with all my heart and we've been together for a good two years now." Your eyes start to tear up. "Don't cry babe." Liam says but then continues with his speech, "I hope we get to stay together for many more years. Will you marry me?" You're crying with tears of joy, "I will marry you Liam!" He grins at you as he cleans the ring and slips it on your finger. You both get married and have a wonderful family together.