chapter 3

no one pov

when the German got home he lay the sleeping Italian on the couch, he mentally sigh and wonder why he brought him to his place. he sigh and grab his phone and text his older brother when he will be home. Ludwig went to his room to do his home work but for some reason he can focus on his work , all he's think is about Feliceano. he wonder why someone want to hurt him,Feliceano is the nice and cheerful....so why they want to hurt this little angle. he snap out of his though when he hears whimpering coming from the living room. he put his pencil down and went to the living room, when he arrive he see the Italian shaking in his sleep and mumbling something in Italian. Ludwig went to Feli and gently shake him gently so he wont startle the poor boy , Feli wake up and look at Ludwig with red puffy eyes. Feli wipe the tears off of his face and look at him with puffy red eyes.
"i-I'm sorry Luddy"
"Why are you sorry about? "
"Crying", he mumble wile looking down
"There's nothing wrong with crying, people do it all the time"
"B-but papa said that men don't cry only weakling and girls", he said wile looking down. Ludwig look at him and start chuckling a little. "What's funny? !", Feliciano glares at him. "everyone cry even real men "

"sorry but that not true " he look down 

"it is, let me show you" he stand up and walk to his room with out noticing the Italian was watching him "dame he have a nice ass.... " he thought to himself   , . Feli stay on the couch and wight for the German. Ludwig came back with a camera and open the small screen then turn it on. in the video show a small albino kid and the other two were twins  "unser Vater ist immer aufgeregt , da Mama Papa gelassen, so mich und meine Brüder werden hime etwas zu backen ihn wieder glücklich zu machen" ( our dad is upset ever since mom left daddy so me and my brothers are going to bake him something to make him happy) the albino said, and he pointed the cameras the the twins then pointed to their father who's on the couch looking down sadly and they smile. the video skip "alles in Ordnung Vater verlassen , lässt einen Kuchen backen!" (all right dad left, lets bake a cake !). the video skip again and there  were it shows flower and dirt everywhere, and open cans of pop. "umm dieses nicht richtig aussehen" (umm this doesn't look right) . theirs a doughy cake with flower and stems sticking out, the dough is light brown from the pop. theirs was a loud noise from the living room and their father came in horrified "was passiert hier?!" (what happen here ) the father yelled because of the mess. the boys enplane what happened, then the father starts laughing and hug them smiling then the video ends their.

Ludwig look at Feliciano and he is smiling "he was hurt and was crying" he look at Ludwig and notice his eyes are teary, Feliciano gently touch his cheek and wipe the tears off with his thumb, Ludwig look at him and then froze with a sudden action, he was being hug , so he hug back and hold him close. even though Feli want to ask him whats wrong ,he can already tell why hes sad....he lost something he loves and it shattered him. Feliciano wants to put him back to gather.

hello everyone im sorry about the short crappy story. im also it toke me very long time to-update it, my old computer broke and i hate writing on my phone and its easier for me to write on a computer so i have to wight to get a new one as you can tell i have a new one . ill try to up-date it some more as well as others ,i ll try my best. also to answer some one comment, no English is my first language and no you didn't offended me ^J^  im hopping im getting better so im hopping writing on this will help. i forgot to mentioning i like to write on my computer but is read on my phone and rp. oh p.s im finally reading homestuck and playing undertale. well sorry for bothering you, im happy you all like this story and im surprise i have 38 votes . please leave comments or advice on writing 

caio~

(775 words) ^J^