i will be your guardian angel (hetalia fan fic)

Gilbert pov

Paris,France Is wonderful, the Eiffel tower is standing tall touching the sky. the city is full of life. Me  and my little brother who Is 16, moved here from Germany yesterday and were still unpacking packing. we live in a school dorm, it have two bedrooms, one bathroom,a small living room and a kitchen. the dorm i few block's away from the school.

I wake up late on Saturday morning and pick up my pocket watch which have my family crest on it which is a bird with a crown on its head to see what time it is. the time is 8:50, I sigh. "shizer" I mumble under my breath. I got up from bed and I went to the living room, i noticed that there's a box on a table I went up to the box that said "Gilbert stuff" and pick it up. the box is heavy from the shit I put in it and I went to back to my room to unpack it. I put the box on a dresser which it was in front of my window. I look down and look thru the junk I have stuff in it, I pick up an old hand merrier. it's covers in gold and little scratch luckily the merrier part isn't broken. "good thing it's not broken" I whisper to my self. I look at my reflection and noticed that my white hair is little messy wen I wake up this morning .  I hear my door open and my little brother came in. his blond hair is slick back and wearing a suit and a tie, with his glasses on. I put the mirror down and went up to him and look up. to be honest I may be a year older than him but he is taller than the awesome me.

"what are you dressing up for brother"? I said with a thick German  accent.

he sigh a little, "you know I am looking for a job, any way I need to talk to you" he said.

"what do you want talk about, girls or some advice from your awesome brother"

"no, I need you look for a job as well, we have school to pay for as well for grocery's, and  I can't do it by my self"

"fine I will look", I sigh

"here" he said.

he pull out a piece of paper with an a.d. on it. it said" help wanted a mechanic"

with an a dress on it.  I raise my eye brow and told him that I will look into it.

he nod his head and left. I went to the dresser and pick up formal clothing for the job. i got dress in a nice outfit and fix my hair and left to look for this funcking job.

Mathew pov

I wake up early this morning so I can open up a small tea shop that my parents own. I work there on Saturday and Sunday but not on school day but seance its summer I'm making exception.  wen I arrived I put my keys in the key hole.

"hay mat, is it all right if you watch the shop for a while"

I stop what I was doing and look over to  see my older brother Alfred. he is warring a rush t-shirt with  jacket on and a par of paints, he also have a piece of hair sticking up and glasses.

" where are you going AL?" I softly ask.

"I need to drop off something at our new school" he said with a smile on his face,

"I don't mind at all but why are we going to a new school?"

"because our old school is closed, plus it's a good way to get you away from the bully's"

I look down and thought about the bully's made me shiver. i put my hand on my stomach and remember what thy did to me that day, the thought of it made my whole body numb until i felt Alfred  grab my shoulders and shake  me hard 

" hay Matthew are you ok, dud snap out of it !." he yelling,  i shake my head to snap out of it and look up at his blue, he had a worried look on his face.