Chips Ahoy cookies

(Third POV)

You were walking through the store when you finally spotted it,

The cookie aisle, you moan in delight. Dropped to your knees in front of the chips ahoy cookies and go to pick one up when...

The chips ahoy cookie pushes you against the aisle from behind, 

He moans as he smells your greasy Cheeto dust-covered hands, "I see you've been eating with Tony again, what. You come crawling back to papa chip hoping for some redemption." He says holding your arms hard against your back. You yell out "Papi lo siento mucho por favor perdóname." He squeezes your arm tight, "baby  you, know I can't understand you when you speak that language." "Daddy I'm so sorry please forgive me." You say while he pulls you to the floor. Now let's begin.

Then you wake up in your chair with cheetah dust and ahoy cookies on your chest...

Kidding, he pulls something from behind him

It's chips Ahoy!

"Oh my god!" You exclaim as you grab a bag of chips and begin to eat them, "That's what they taste like?" You ask, "Yes," he replies.

Chips ahoy grabs your shirt and it turns to chocolate, then he goes for your pants and turns them into Nesquik chocolate milk, and eats and drinks them. You are left in your underwear on the floor as the rest of the chips are emptied into your mouth and down your throat. He then pulls you up and you both start eating the entire bag, "So, you like chocolate eh?" He says.

You try to speak and can't, only gurgling and swallowing. The taste of the chocolate is sour in your mouth, "He likes that don't he." You hear from behind you.

Chocolate was in your mouth when you finally blackout.

After sometime later you wake up to your mom holding your hand and looking down at you. 

She says honey there you are why are you putting chocolate in your mouth. "Oh." You reply, "I was just eating some chips." Your mom says, "Never mind, you need to rest." So she turns to leave and quickly you grab your things and run outside,

And you realize your underwear is gone so it must not have been a dream.

Well, this is awkward.

(Cost = 5 imagination)