Chapter 2

I am a really bad morning person. Like, really bad. Firstly, my days usually suck. And my eyes always have dark circles around it, which is always hard to hide. So I have every motive to wake up and start to think about killing myself.

"Don't be a drama queen Nadia" I said to myself, quietly. It's funny how I always talk quietly to myself. It's like i don't feel safe even with these walls protecting me. "At least I have you" I quickly pulled my green dior jacket which I never took out and started cuddling him, like a puppy.

"Nadia, what the heck are you doing?" My aunt asked while entering my little room without knocking.

"Just.... cuddling my dior..." I answered politely while I stood up.

"And your uncle keeps telling me you have no mental problems. Of course." she said with a disdain in her voice that made me tremble.  "Get dressed girl, for fuck's sake." she finalized and left. I decided to do what she said and quickly went through my wardrobe, filled in with tons of clothes. It was a clever way to buy my happiness and also my loyalty. He gave me those as rewards for killings, and I acepted every single one. "This is disgusting. This is fucking disgusting. I am fucking disgusting" I laughed as I spoke. A ironic, mental laugh. Oh good, I'm having a panic attack again. 

I quickly got my inhaler and breathed deeply into It. I need to stop having those, and I need to stop thinking so much. "I'm not a bad person" i repeated to myself many times. "They are".

My grandmother pulled my hair tightly with a brush. I made small pain faces as she untangled It. "You need to look at your best self tonight Nadia". She said but I kept giving little screams everytime she untangled a knot or pushed a little too hardly. "For Christ girl, you are a freaking fighter, you can take with a brush." She said while I sighed. "Don't sigh at me. I'm doing you a favour. With such a pretty hair and a pretty face, how can you look that clumsy all the time?" 

"That's just who I fucking am probally." I ironically smiled at her. She automatically stopped brushing my hair and gave me a painful slap.

"Watch your mouth young lady." she said leaving me finally alone. I could still hear her calling me a bitch and complaining to my grandparent about my manners.

My hair did look really good. I liked It that way,all loose and stuff. I picked up the white dress I was going to wear tonight and looked straight into It. It didn't make me look like a slut, thanks god! I was expecting a sexy highschool type. This one was just sweet and innocent. I don't know what he is trying to do with this. I got off my bathrobe and dressed myself, and looking at the mirror I sighed. My legs were a little bit too mcuh at display, and I do not like them. They are too fat. How they expect me to seduce a teenager with this going on?

"You are as usual, over reacting." Do I have to get a DO NOT ENTER sign in my freaking door? I get they are my legal guardians, or whatever, but I think that It is a human right to have some privacy. "You look lovely Nadia" ewks.

"Thanks uncle" I said, trying to look as much emotionless I could manage.

"For real. You look really sweet and innocent. Like you have nothing to hide. He's going to love that."

"Do we really know his, hm... intentions?" he laughed at me.

"No dear, you don't have to do nothing. Just stay with him, put the thing on the drink and you're done. You are not a prostitute, Nadia." Oh, an assassin is better. I just murder people, so much better." What do you see when you look at the mirror?"

"A ginger girl. I think It's pretty obvious." i joked, but he kept his face straight. I lost a really good opportunity to stay quiet.

"I see a really beautiful, powerful woman who can take out a man with only one hand. Go take him, Nadia" Yes, that's exactly what he sees. What do I see? A freaking messed up orphan.