Chapter 1: Arrival.

"Ahhhh nothing feels better than some fine red wine" I took a sip while sitting on my chair reading newspaper. "M-M-Miss Y/n?" i turned my head around to see my maid Sophie with a scared look on her face. "What is it Sophie? Are you alright?" I said with a concerned look on my face. "I-It's one of the four emperors... ship on the dock." She said slightly slightly shivering. "What? What is a Yonko Doing in this island?" I asked in a serious tone. "I-Idont know miss.. i last saw him in the dock bar." she while looking down slightly bowing. "Now Now Sophie Relax. Lets see how powerful this Yonko is" i said while looking out the window. "Hand me the telescope." i ordered Sophie. "Y-yes miss" she handled me the telescope and i pointed it towards the dock and took a look. "Oh my my..." i whispered and and quickly went to my room to change. 

    (wear this dress in your favorite colour)

i quickly changed and teleported myself to the dock using my devil fruit hoshi-hoshi- no mi (star-star fruit). "H-Hey look!!!! Its Y/n!!!" everyone gasped at my presence. i gave them a death glare and everyone looked away and started doing there work. "disgusting.." i muttered to myself and headed towards the bar near the dock. as i approached closer i could hear cheering and laughs. "interesting...what kind of person is he?" i muttered myself and i opened the bar door and the bar fell silent. "What is Y/n doing here" "Dont look at her..she might kill you" "Stop staring at her" everyone started whispering. "Is that how you welcome a lady eh?" i said while resting my hands on my hip. i could see peoples face slightly blushing. i noticed a guy unfazed by my presence. "Hey you? The guy with the black cloak" i said in a sharp tone. he turned around and he was laughing while chugging on his sake. "Hello there miss?" he said with a huge grin on his face. he had wavy red hair with three scars on his right eye. his dark black eyes are kind of enchanting. i walked up to him "My my what is a yonko Red Haired Shanks doing here?" i said while leaning against the table and looking into his eyes. "Ahhh you must be Y/n the town people warned me about you. the said watch out!!! a girl with E/c orb eyes and H/l H/c hair with S/c skin" he said while grinning. "Those fucking punks" i said while gritting my teeth in anger."Ehhh wait you didn't answer my question." i said while taking a seat next to him. "ohh yes my apologies we ran out of alcohol so we docked here since it was the nearest." he said while sipping on his sake while grinning childishly. "i see... I've heard you're quite strong well you are a yonko after all. how about a friendly duel." i said while resing my face on my palm and smirking. "awww you're making me blush~ and a duel with a lady like you?" he said. "don't underestimate me mister. there is a reason why the people in the town fear me" i said while grinning deviously. "heh i accept your challenge but if i win you have yo join my crew"  he said while getting up. Woah he is soo tall and huge!! "as if you will heh~ but if I win you owe me 1 billion beri" i said while getting up and smiling cockily. "hold my hand." i said while extending my hand towards him. "O-Okay" he hesitated a bit and held my hand. i teleported him in a remote location and he was surprised. he let go of my hand and said "a devil fruit huh its gonna be tough" he said while taking out his sword. "are you ready?" i activated my powered and my skin started heating my and sparkling like stars. My clothes started burning and disappeared tuning into ashes.  i ponied my finger  towards him "Solar beam!" and a beam at the speed of light shot towards him but he dogged it effortlessly. he leaped toward me with his sword and was about to stike me but i blocked it with my hands using my haki. "Not bad Y/n!" he said smirking. "so you wanna play swords huh. "Solar Flux!" a strand of heat appeared in my hand and it hardened creating a sword like structure. "Show me what you got shanks!!!" i laughed like a devil and started going all out.

"huff-huff You're not bad shanks" after 3 hours of non stop fighting i was exhausted while shanks on the other hand didn't break a sweat. "Y/n your skills are amazing. and your sense of Cobat is incredible" shanks said while ginning. "i guess you won.." i said and my form started to disappear. my legs started to give out and my vision was started to get blurry.

~Shank's POV~
"Oiii Y/n" i ran up to her and grabbed her before she was about to hit the ground. she looks so exhausted and she's N-Naked. my face flushed red. "she looks nothing like before" i said while removing my coat and covering her up. "shes so tiny Heh~" i said while lifting her up with my one arm effortlessly and started walking towards the dock. "H-Hey Look! Its red haired Shanks Carrying that demon" "She lost..? How strong is he?" "She lost in her form.. Impossible" people started whispering as soon as we entered the town. "L-L-Leave her alone!!!" a girl come running up to me with a dagger. "S-Stop Sophie.." i looked down in my arms to see Y/n looking worse. The girl named Sophie walked up to her with tears in her eyes. "M-Miss... i will save you" Y/n put a finger on her lips. "Shhhh Sophie.. Do me a last favor....Please pack my clothes and bring it to the dock...I-" Y/n fainted again which made Sophie panic.  "M-Miss!!!? what did you do!!?"  Sophie glared at me. "Your Miss lost a duel to me and she lost and joined my crew." i said while grinning and the people around her gasped. "sh-she lost?" Sophie was shocked. "O-okay... miss i will grant your last favor....Listen here.. if you hurt her again i will never forgive you" she said before stomping off. "Okayyy~" i said and started walking again. People started eyeing us again "You have a rough life huh.." i said while look at her face with a concerned look.

"Captainn!! We are r- WHAT THE FUCK CAPTAIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Yassop yelled looking at me holding unconscious Y/n" Yassop thats not how you welcome your new crewmate!!!" i said while getting on my ship. "BEN! YASSOP!! LUCKY!! ROCKSTAR! EVERYONE! ATTENTION HERE" i yelled and everyone gathered around me.  "This is Y/n Our new crewmate!" everyone gasped. "C-captain she's a frail little girl" ben said looking at y/n with concerned in his eyes."dont underestimate her ben she is very very strong." i said while grinning. "If you say so captain! But captain why is he naked" Ben asked and my face slightly turned pink. "OooOoOo is she our captains crushhh" lucky said while chomping on his meat. "N-No sh-" "SHANKS!!" i recognized her voice. it was Sophie with a suitcase. i gently put Y/n down "Dont touch her men" i warned them before jumping down my ship. "here is her clothes...and please take a good care of her..she might seem rude and heartless but she has her reasons." Sophie said while handing me her suitcase . "Dont worry Sophie she is is under the Emperor's wings.  plus she's strong so no need to worry" i said proudly and jumped back on my ship. "Take care Sophie!!" i said and we started raising the anchor. 

I turned around and saw all my men circling around Y/n. i walked close to her and lifted her up again "Rockstar carry her suitcase to my room."   "Ayee Captain" . i went to my room and gently put her down on my bed. "So innocent" i took my coat back and oh god her body... i was bright red and quickly covered her up with my blanket. i walked out of the room and saw rockstar carrying her suitcase over. i took the suitcase from him and ordered "fetch the doc and tell him to treat her immediately." "A-Aye captain" he left in a hurry. i went up to the deck and announced. "MENN!!! AS SOON AS Y/N WAKES UP!!! WE'RE GONNA HAVE THE BIGGEST BANQUET EVER!!! LET US CELEBRATE HER JOINING USSS" i raised my fist and everyone cheered in joy. "Lucky set our next destination to Mihawks Castel! i wanna introduce her to him~" i said while grinning. "Welcome to Our Crew Y/n" i thought to myself and Smiled warmly .

....................
Authers note-
I hope you like my second Story!! Please Share and support!! *blushy face*