Pull me closer

Muichiro Tokito had always been shy, introverted, and smart. Everyone at his school was always involved with their social lives or some other stupid crap. The only thing Muichiro cared about was video games, manga, anime, and the internet. He had waist length black hair with teal tips at the bottom , and is about 5'8.

Nezuko was almost the except opposite of Muichiro . She was outgoing, a pretty girl who happens to be a cheerleader, and kinda dumb. She started noticing a boy in the back of the classroom that never talked to anyone, all he did was either sleep or listen to music yet he always got good grades. Nezuko has long dark brown hair with orange tips at the bottom , and is about 5'1.

"Hey, why are you always sitting by yourself," asked Nezuko one day when she went to talk to Shintaro.

"I don't have any interest in the day to day affairs of people," said Muichiro bluntly.

"Well that was honest." Nezuko smiled. "Well since you're so smart how about you help a girl out with her school work, you see im not the brightest person"

"Why should i do that?"

"Having the satisfaction of helping a poor girl out with her work so she can pass."

Muichiro contemplated this for a moment and answered, "fine i'll help."

Nezuko clapped her hands together just as the bell for school to end rang. "Well I should be heading off," said Muichiro .

"well i was hoping you could help me today."

"Ugh fine"

Muichiro helped Nezuko with her work for the next few hours. Even though Nezuko wasn't the brightest Muichiro was a great teacher and
Nezuko eventually got it."There you see you aren't as dumb as you think." said Muichiro .

"Well thanks for helping." Nezuko hugged him then left. Muichiro felt a warm feeling in his chest that he didn't understand. He shrugged it off and eventually went home.