ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs...

꧁ꕥ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ꕥ꧂

"Hello- wait oikawa, who is that next to you? about your new friend? " hinata was happy to see oikawa again. "Um ... that's iwa ... BUT please be quiet ..." "s-sure sure sure ...", both said at the same time. shoyo and tobio both warmly welcomed them and went into the café with them. there was a vacant table at the end of the shop owned by hajime, toru, kageyama and hinata. everyone ordered a cake and a coffee. there was an uncomfortable tension between kageyama and the photographer. hinata relaxed the tension by starting to talk about iwaizumi's job and how great he did his job and how great he looked in every photo that was taken of him. the starbucks employee also asked oikawa how beautiful the photos oikawa had taken looked. everyone knows that he had an excellent eye. "A question oikawa-san..." "yes tobio?" "Do you and iwaizumi-san live together? it seems to me as if it is so... "oikawa and iwaizumi were a little embarrassed at this question. he was right. but they had only been living together unofficially since yesterday. and yesterday they also had intercourse ... so a somewhat sensitive area that the bartender spoke to.

꧁ꕥ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ꕥ꧂

"Um, kags, that's a very sensitive question ... you don't have to-" "We live together and are in a relationship. we have had sex and petting several times. can that answer your question? "" eh yes, I didn't expect such a detailed answer ... and I'm sorry for the stupid question ... "oikawa was dark red. he hadn't expected this answer either.  "Will you excuse us for a tiny moment?" Asked oikawa with a put on, soothed smile. both nodded, then toru was already pulling the confused iwaizumi to the toilet. he locked the two of them in a toilet cubicle and turned away with a flushed face. "Everything okay-" "my god that was just embarrassing. MY GOD. well it doesn't matter now, said is said. now I'll calm down first- "Hajime interrupted him with a passionate kiss. "?!" oikawa was shocked for a moment, but allowed himself to be dragged along by the demand for more. his mouth was explored and seduced by the dark brown haired man. it was an indescribably good feeling.

꧁ꕥ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ꕥ꧂