im so anti-social.........

Being anti-social isn't always a bad thing. Trust me. Yes, I have had my fair share of awkward moments,and yes, I am ashamed. Fuck this shit. I wasn't fucking ashamed, I was annoyed more than anything. Annoyed was an understatement. I was fucking PISSED OFF! Some random kid walked up to me the other day, and started trying to fucking HUG me! I mean, how thick can you get? So, you know what I did? I put my fist up, so that I was facing his face. I didn't punch him, he just walked into my fist...........then I kinda.......ummmmmm......did the same with my foot......ummmm.........but by his.......ummmmm.........thingy...................... I swear it wasn't my fault........ANYWAY ,being anti-social isnt that bad. Most of the time. My best friend {who shall not be named.....} walked passed a fricken social club the other day and practically died. Can't say I blame her. I would've probs done the same thing. She ran home and hid under her duvet. LOL. But, back to the main subject, being awkward and anti-social is awesome in my eyes. Sure, I have mates that are social,but it's their lives ; im not gonna stop being friends with them just because their social. I mean, if it weren't for them being social I probs wouldn't even know them.

Jesus, now this sounds like a bloody PSHE lesson.

Class dismissed.
Evelyn2003Platt
LOL

Dont forget,
Comment
Vote
Follow

:-*