First Some Tips

- Set your phones primarily language to Spanish (Keep English as secondary, you can always switch them. Explanation at the bottom)
- Make a Spanish folder in your notes (always write everything down, i say in your notes on your phone is best and i can show you how i have mine if you'd like)
- Listen to songs in Spanish
- Watch movies/shows in Spanish
- Read (easy) Spanish books (like for children)
- Think in Spanish
- Study and practice at least 30 minutes a day (don't over do it! you'll get sick of it)
- Have Spanish speakers talk to you only in Spanish
- I made notes for milestones. You can but you don't have to. Like log when you said you first sentence without having to use Google to translate it. It encourages me 😊

i'll share the apps i have that has helped me so far. And no, i'm not fluent that's why i said "learn together".

in your settings click "General", "Language & Region", "Other Languages", type "Spanish" (you can pick what you want, i picked Mexican Spanish cause that's the accent, dialect, etc. that i want to learn), make sure you press "Keep English". (I was going to add a screen record of me doing it but I can't 😫)

To make Spanish your phones primarily language (meaning everything will be set to Spanish, hold the 3 lines and move it above English then you'll have to click "Continue", let it load for a few seconds and BOOM 😄 you can always google words if yo...

To make Spanish your phones primarily language (meaning everything will be set to Spanish, hold the 3 lines and move it above English then you'll have to click "Continue", let it load for a few seconds and BOOM 😄 you can always google words if you don't know them)

and obviously to switch between Spanish and English keyboards click the circular earth looking thing.