Trial

May POV:

Tonight was my dinner night with Giveon and I was very nervous. I didn't want to go but I would at least give the idea a thought. Tomorrow I have a early flight to Chicago for Cole's official meeting on Summer Smash and I was excited. Being able to have fun and constantly go on trips was good for me. I was browsing through my closet and I decided I would wear a long black dress with long sleeves and a leg slit with some black red bottoms. Stokeley bought these for me as a gift of "Congrats on working on two festivals and getting that bag,"  so silly, so talented, and yet so dumb. Hopefully this dinner will take my mind off of our issues and hopefully help me calm down from drinking. I will need to stay away from the wine tonight. Lord knows how much I have been drinking, I need to go to the doctor just to make sure I didn't mess up my liver in the process of drinking so much. As soon as I was done doing my makeup there was a knock at the door and I realized that it was time to go.

Giveon POV:

This woman was beautiful. Chocolate skin, nice cheek bones, beautiful figure, talented, and strong. I was taking May out to dinner to talk business but hopefully she would let me spit game at her. I have known her for a minute and I know she was in love with Stokeley but he didn't deserve her. I know she is hurting, I don't want to take advantage of her. I just want to show her how a real man should treat her.

"Take a picture, it will last much longer"

"Who needs a picture when your constantly captured in my mind"

"You are such a cornball," she said chuckling

"Lets head out"

"Alright,"she grabbed her phone and we were head towards the car.

Ayana POV:

I am a few months in this pregnancy and thank God my baby is doing well. I was so stressed with Jah sometimes I would forget I had one cooking in the oven. I was on my way to the hospital to check on Jah because even though he was awake and slightly speaking he wasn't quite healed. The bullets did a number on his body so he has to stay put for a while. Soon physical therapy will start but for right now he is bed ridden. I was also dealing with this court case. Those nappy headed boys shot my man in cold blood and want to ask for bail, are they crazy. They had no reason to shoot and with the evidence provided it was a planned attack. They should be sent to federal. I have to let the judges do what they do best. I tried to calm my thoughts down before I enter Jah's room. When I walk inside I see him watching tv, he turned and smiled at me like how a child smiles on Christmas day after seeing all the presents under the tree.

"Hey baby"

"Hey baby boy, how are you feeling today?"

"I am feeling good, I wanna walk around but I can't, other than that I am doing pretty good."

"Soon enough you will be right back at home, you will be with me and soon this little one"

"Are you hiding the gender from me?"

"Why would I do that?" I said chuckling at his question.

"Well I mean you are five months in. Wouldn't you know the gender by now?"

"I mean I would if i went to get it checked. I just haven't had the time. This court case, keeping myself healthy so we have a healthy baby, you being in here, and work. The gender is the last on my list baby"

"Well since you are here with me we can ask one of the doctors to hook you up right now. So I can see my son"

"Your son?"

"I had a dream, sucks though because I really wanted a girl. Maybe next time"

"Oh please hush up, you lucky you got one," I said laughing at him.