Sounds Good

Ayana POV:

It is August now, 6 months into this pregnancy. Jah is finally coming home today and he was doing well in Physical therapy. He can write, move his neck, and he can walk a little. He needs help but he is a fighter. Today he was so hyper and he wanted to finish where he left off in the house. His baby boy's room was the only thing on his mind and he was begging to see him. He was excited and he had a family to support him. I was on my way to the hospital, I grabbed him some fresh clothes from the house, and then I decided to get us chic fil a. Once I made that stop was headed to the hospital, I get there and I walked to the room just to see Jah, not in bed. I heard the shower going. If he was bathing by himself it would be a huge jump in his progress. I knocked on the door and slowly opened it.

"Jah, baby are you alright in there?"

"Hey mama, yeah I am struggling a little bit but I will manage"

"If you need me just call out for me. I'm going start packin'" I said picking up his clothes. I started looking at all the flowers from fans and family. Some dead and some very much alive. Jah kept the roses tended to. He loved them because they were the first batch of flowers to come in from a fan. There was no card attached to it, just left here in a dark blue vase. I tossed the dead flowers and decided to plant the save-able ones at home. Once everything was packed and ready to go, Jah was done and dressed to leave. He was walking with a limp and refused to use a wheelchair. So they gave him crutches and later down the line he can get a cane. A true old man.

"You always starring at someone"

"So I can't look at my future husband? Okay," I said and turned my back to him.

"Redd turn around," he said laughing and I stayed put. "Alright stop playing, look at me," he said again turning me and around wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What?" I said playfully rolling my eyes

"Don't roll them pretty brown eyes at me. You know I love you right?"

"Of course I do"

"You better know I love you too," he said bending down to kiss my stomach.

"I love you baby"

"I love you much more baby girl. Now let's get out of here I miss my actual bed"

We head out and finally, we had the peace of being in our own home. Once we got there we put our stuff down and laid together but it wasn't too long until we drifted right off to sleep. Peace of mind, everyone we knew was going through a peaceful period after months of stress, pain, and heartbreak. I wanted to just be at peace and when laying here with my best friend, now fiancée, helped me to be at peace.

May POV:

I have been going out with Giveon way more than what the deal said. We just connected in a special way. Our friendship just maturing and growing with each other. I loved having his company and quite frankly it helped me stay out of the dark. I am a licensed therapist but I also need therapy. I have been doing therapy for about a month just going in there and talking about how I feel and my struggles with all these new changes. Giveon, poetry, and music are all my positive outlets. Smoking, drinking, and secretly pills are my negative outlets. I hated not being able to talk about some of the feelings I was experiencing but I knew it was a slump I could work through, I wanted to work through. Between him, work, and music work my schedule is always full. I have not had a break which is honestly not that bad for me. Staying busy keeps my mind from wandering. I am on my way to Giveon after my session and I think he will be home. I will not want to be in a working mood I just want to sleep. I get there and knock on the door and there we were in a marina and some shorts, muscles out for the world to see with his fine chocolate self.