1

Shoto takes his first steps in the campus as an official student of UA. He fixes his uniform, checks his hair, and looks out for a certain pretty blond that he's been admiring for longer than all of the friendships he's had.

Yeah, aw, cry about that.

Katsuki Bakugo, the love of Shoto Todoroki's life. He's beauty, he's- we'll he's not exactly grace, but he'll sure as hell punch Shoto in the face. And the halfie's fine with that. Simp culture hits hard, don't do drugs.

He wasn't supposed to agree to his big flaming bullshit old man in studying at UA, but when he found out that Katsuki's been slaying away extras here, his positive response came immediatley. Heck, he even had his uniforn bought before he told his father he'd be a student screaming plus ultra.

Yes, he had his uniform a year earlier than he should have. He got a growth spurt.

And so Enji had to buy another set for him this year. Things were going nice for Shoto.

He searches for his class' room through the wide halls, and suddenly, the speakers scattered throughout the whole campus emitted the voice of a student. An all too familiar one, making Shoto pause his searching.

"I told you I wanted to start it!"

"Shush! We're already on! Uh, ehem- Good morning, students of UA! Your two favorite campus radio hosts are back with all of you this school year thanks to your flowing requests to our school's staff! As always, there are a lot of new faces to see, new friends to make! Don't you think it's great that we get to meet new people every year, Kacchan?"