Chapter Fifty-Eight~Remembering The Fallen.

~Ivy's POV~

It had been a couple of weeks since the Battle of Hogwarts, and I found myself sitting on the end of my bed at The Burrow staring at two different black dresses. I started to feel extremely stressed, and that stress turned into tears. I just made out the light knock on the door to see Ginny standing in the doorway. "Hey, do you need some help?" She wondered. I nodded and beckoned her to sit next to me. "I just don't know what to wear at the funeral today... It seems like every black dress I own isn't right." I told her in a broken voice. She took my hand in hers and squeezed it lightly. "It's obvious then isn't it? Don't wear black. Fred wouldn't care. He'd want you to feel like you. I can help you pick if you like." She replied. I smiled and nodded. She opened up my wardrobe and pulled out a lilac dress with a lacy collar and picked out my rainbow printed Doc Martens. "You ready, Ivy love?" My mother asked me from the corridor. I thanked Ginny and walked down with her to see Harry waiting for me in the living room. One by one me and my family apparated to a hillside in Scotland where a huge group of Hogwarts students and teachers alike were gathered. Some dressed in black, some in multicolours.

Photos of Colin Creevey, Lavender Brown, Fred, Remus and Tonks hang in the air by magic, of course. We raised our wands as many family members and friends spoke about their loved ones, starting with Colin and Lavender. Harry then shared a few words about Remus and Tonks, holding baby Teddy in his arms. It was absolutely beautiful. It then came to me to do Fred's tribute after the rest of my family had already shared some stories. I stood in front of everyone, somewhat shaking. "Fred was the sort of brother you can only dream of having. He and George were chaotic, funny and also caring. Although Fred and George were mostly joined by the hip, I do have some individual memories of Fred that I would like to share. When I around four years old, I had a horrific nightmare. When I woke up, I took myself downstairs to try and make myself a glass of milk, because that's what mother always did. Fred was trying to set up some sort of prank in the living room when he noticed me upset. He had nicked Perce's wand again and he made these gorgeous fireworks in the house. It made me happy and calm instantly, and he may have gotten in a lot of trouble but that was when he realised he was a really thoughtful brother, as well as the funny one. We used to go long walks round the grounds of our house, he used to tease me about boys and school but we also had mature conversations about our future. He wanted me to be my very best and smarter than him. He was the very best brother, and I'll always miss him. I'm so glad Fred touched so many lives with his creativity and his sense of humour. We love you Fred. " I said confidently. I shot a bunch of fireworks into the sky and hugged George before Professor McGonagall shot 5 brightly coloured sparks into the sky to represent the lives we had lost.

Later on back home, we had a lovely family dinner with Harry and Hermione as guests. "Do you need a hand with cleaning up?" I questioned my mother as everyone left. "Sure sweetheart." She smiled. With a whip of our wands, we began to clear up the plates and the rest of mess. "I'm really proud of you for today. There is something I need to show you that Fred was working on for you." She informed me. She took me through the grounds to a little flower patch about half a mile from the house. I gasped. In front of me lay a white column with stunning writing on the front that read 'Here lies Paloma Ruiz, a talented witch and mother taken  too soon.' Moving photos of my mother in her youth surrounded the column with beautiful red roses and fairy lights. "This was Fred's idea. He got in contact with Madame Maxime. She found some photos for you. He wanted you to had somewhere you could properly visit her and remember her. He was caring, just like said. Had a big heart that boy." She explained. I was amazed. Fred was such a kind soul, he had given me the most lovely gift.