1

Your hand dramatically glided over the foggy window of your gloomy bedroom as strangled sobs escaped your chapped lips. You couldn't believe what had just happened. For a moment you were so happy and joyful, before everything fell apart. All that happiness, all that happiness was gone. The joy had completely left you and left a sad feeling in its place. It was like a knife to your heart, one that stabbed at it with every movement you made. How could he?
***
3 hours earlier*
You were wearing your very unique turquoise balloon dress with jeans underneath, as you sipped punch. The gym was filled with students dancing and making out, and doing god knows what in the bathroom. But you weren't like them. You were shy and quirky and beautiful and not like the other girls. The punch tasted bitter.
"Twilight...'' A voice called. You looked up, spotting a familiar face standing next to the dance floor. He was tall and slender, with aqua hair and doll-like black eyes. You smiled softly at him. He returned the smile but it faded quickly from his mouth. Your smile fell as well.
You never knew how to act around him. His smiles didn't quite reach his eyes, nor did they shine brightly enough for everyone else's. You wished he would smile more often, though. He seemed lonely. You were lonely too. Even if you tried smiling all day you always felt empty inside. That emptiness was always there, you thought to yourself. You wondered where he got such an attractive face from. He had such a handsome face.
''Look I—'' He started, his face slowly starting to redden.
''Hm?'' You hummed in response, looking deep into his eyes.
''I-I have something to tell you...'' Your heart thumped hard as those words escaped his beautiful dick-sucking lips.