4 (sex scene 😼)

***
Twilight's POV
''Twilight, I...'' He said, resting his large hands on your waist, sending pleasant and exciting shivers down your hips. You carefully wrap your arms around his nipples.
''You could really wish a wish right now?'' You say, grinning.
''Yeah...'' He chuckles.
You both stare into each other's eyes lovingly. You feel his grip tightening around your waist slightly as he leans in to kiss you.
As their lips meet, sparks shoot down your spine. Your lips move together lazily, but you still deepen it. His tongue dances with yours in a way that makes your body heat rise rapidly. Your fingers dig into his shirt slightly. One hand is intertwined in his hair while the other runs gently down his neck. You bite your lip softly as you kiss. His hand slips under your dress and brushes against your bare thigh. You grip his hair tighter.
Your tongues battle for dominance as your breathing becomes uneven. He pushes you up against the wall, wrapping his arms firmly around your waist.
A moan escapes your mouth involuntarily as he bites down hard on your bottom lip. He kisses your neck passionately, sucking and nipping gently and leaving bruises behind. You close your eyes as your knees grow weaker, and you wrap your legs around his waist. His hand moves up from your thigh to between them. You feel his erection pressing against your clothed crotch. He moves to your breasts.  He places his hand on your breast and massages gently. You groan, moving your hand down to his pants and undoing them. You slowly pull his trousers down his legs, allowing you to feel his hard erection pressed against you.
You kiss his nose. His eyelids flutter. You chuckle at how cute he looks right now. You slip your hands down his underwear, stroking his cocorico through it and feeling its hardness.
His moans and sighs fill the room, loud and passionate. You grin, placing a soft kiss on his forehead, then moving your lips to his ear.
''Do you want me Mordecai?'' You purred. Your voice was low and velvety, making him redden. He nods vigorously, not wanting this to end anytime soon.
You laugh slightly. You grab his hand, squeezing it reassuringly, as he wraps his other arm around your waist, pulling you flush against him. You grip his cockadoodledoo harder and lovingly stroke it.
Then, famous kpop star mark lee appears nezt to you and slaps his phat 🥵 badonkadonk. Mordecai drops you causing you permanent coochie damage and leaves with Mork. They both get married 5 minutes later so you get diprission. You jump off a cliff and die and become lesbian lovers with charlotte in hell because she died from HIV.

the end bitch