Welcome to my family

India Pov
My alarm clock woke me up!
I quickly touched my side table trying to find my phone. I turned on my phone looking at the time. I had 20mi utes to get ready for school! I ran into the bathroom and yet again Justin my stupid brother was holding up the bathroom!

Me: "Justin get out the fucking bathroom!"

Justin : "do pigs fly ?"

Me : no ..

Justin : "well then no!"

Me: "Justin this isn't funny I have 20minutes to get ready! "

Justin : "your acting like you have any one to impress"

Me : "Justin seriously get the fuck out.."

Mum came walking down the corridor.

Nicki: "india how many times do I tell you about your language!"

Me: "mum if Justin didn't have to go in the bathroom and take up the whole of the day then I wouldn't have to !" (Screaming at the door)

Nicki: "Justin get out and let your sister use the bathroom ! , I have to go to a photoshoot in 40mins that gives me enough time to make breakfast and for your dad to drop you guys off to school so hurry the fuck up!"

Me : "oh so you get to swear!"

Nicki: "that's because I'm the mother and do you want me to start talking about how long I had to wait in labour to deliver you!"

I continued walking as if I couldn't hear her, no one wants to hear about my mum giving birth to me not this morning.

Nicki: "where's crystal! Is crystal even awake!"

Crystal: "mum I'm doing my hair and make up chill!

Nicki : "crystal don't tell me to chill you guys are gonna be late for school I have a shoot to be at in 35mins and you guys aren't even down stairs !"

Meek mill: (holds Nicki by the waist) babe seriously chill .. the kids have to learn from their mistakes if their late their late." (kisses Nicki)

Me: ( walks out the bathroom with bathrobe around me) dad do that somewhere else (pushes meek mill out the way)

Meek: "what if I.. "( chases india)

I ran Into my rooms and slammed the door laughing , my dad plays to much !

Meek: "hide in there for another 15mins and see if you have a ride for school!"

Me: "okay dad , go away now I need to change"

I heard my dad walk away going downstairs with my mum , Justin flowed my dad downstairs , I did my hygienes and put on my bleached blue jeans with cut outs , blood money blue,white&black jersey top , black snap back with my straightened hair and my legend blue Jordan 11's and grabbed my black Michael kors bag. I put on some nude lipstick did my make up picked up my phone and walked downstairs with crystal.

Crystal is like my best friend , even though she's my sister , we go through everything together and do everything together sometimes crystal drives me to school but on the first day of term dad drives us to school and yes it's a school for celebrity kids with celebrity parents , but to me it's just school.

Me and crystal got downstairs , mum made our smoothies and we gave mum a hug and followed dad into the car with Justin. Justin's the only boy so he gets everything he wants , but that's because mum spoils him with everything , me and crystal live off my dad! spoils us like crazy! but mostly because we do modelling for brands.

Mum: "bye guys love you!"

Me: "bye mum"

Crystal: "bye mum"

Justin: "bye mum" (blows kiss)

Me&crystal: "mummy's boyyyy!"

Me , crystal and dad laughed as we got Into his car. Justin got in the front with his embarrassed face, me and crystal laughed as usual till tears ran down our eyes but we quickly pat it back up since it was first day of school everyone would be taking pics and we can't be looking mashed up on a monday!!

Dad was driving fast me and crystal was making snaps and posting videos on Instagram seeing so many friends doing the same thing then I saw that one message from Nate.

"Hey india you looking beautiful as ever can't wait to see you when we get to school, I think we should talk as well , I have something I wanna get off my chest "

I looked at my phone and instantly replied back saying "alright" I couldn't stop smiling , I didn't wanna tell crystal because crystal doesn't like Nate at all , she think he's a man hoe in other words a man that just dates loads of girls , I thought so at first but all of sudden I felt a sudden change since Ive been speaking to him for the past 4months and yes I said 4 months but crystal doesn't need to know .. well not for now anyways..

Hey guys I started a new book didn't really like the other book , hope you guys like this one I think it's a keeper from what I have planned for it hope you guys like it tell your friends to read as well that's would make me so happy and encourage me to make more !! love you guys!!

And here are the characters just incase u wanna search them up to see who they are to get an image on how they look or if you just forget there names!

India weatbrooks - india (youngest daughter for meek mill and nicki minaj)
Crystal westbrooks - crystal ( oldest daughter for meek mill and nicki minaj)
Justin combs - Justin ( middle and only son for meek mill and nicki minaj )

Meek mill - meek ( father for , india , crystal , Justin and husband for nicki minaj )

Nicki minaj - Nicki ( mother for , india , Crystal , justin, and wife for meek mill )

So yeah guys keep up and keep reading !! And also leave comments and what u would like to see happen in the boom ideas help a lot !!