Chapter 1

Jonathan's pov.

It had been a long day at work. Drew and I were absolutely exhausted.

Drew and I had driven back to my apartment for some drinks. I poured us both a glass of whiskey and we sat down on my couch.

I was surprised when Drew put his hand on my thigh and started to speak. 

"Oh jonathan," said Drew. "I love you so much I couldn't do anything with out you" he continued and started to blush

"I love you too Drew. You mean so much to me." I replied with a smile.

Drew looked deeply into my eyes and started to lean forward.

"Wait Drew stop," I murmured. Drew looked at me with a confused expression. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked knowing how risky this is.

"Of course I want to do it I love you Jonathan you are my best friend, brother, soulmate, and twin flame I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Drew stated confidentiality.

"But what houses and the show? We are going to lose customers, we could go bankrupt," I said out of worry.

But like always Drew made all of my worry's go away with his words.

Drew put his hands on my biceps before speaking, "I don't care about any of that I would go bankrupt and be homeless if that meant I got to be with you." A smile crept on my face and I started to blush from his words.

"Ok let's do this." I said ready to take the plunge."

Drew leaned forward until his forehead was touching mine I could feel his breath on my face before finally our lips met.

It felt like what I had been missing all of my life. It was pure bliss.

Until Drew's phone rang.

Drew stopped mid kiss and looked at his phone. It was his girlfriend, Zooey, we were screwed.

What are we going to do now.