Chapter 2

Drew's pov.

Zooey is calling.

What am I going to do? She can't find out. I love Zooey but she is nothing like Jonathan.

I picked up the phone. "Hey babe! I just wanted to call and see when you are coming home? I don't want your dinner to get cold!" Zooey said in a cheery voice.

"Hey I went to Jonathan's for drinks after work I think I'm just going to spend the night because I don't want to drive after drinking," I told her. Technically it wasn't a complete lie.

"Ok baby I love you have fun! Tell Jonathan I say hi!" she said before hanging the phone up.

It was quiet for a moment before Jonathan started speaking again, "what are we going to do," he said slowly.

"I don't know." I said.

"what do you mean you don't know?! You have a girlfriend and you just made out with me!" Jonathan screamed.

"I know it's bad. I love Zooey but she is nothing like you. I love you Jonathan," I told him sincerely.

"I love you too Drew but you can't lead Zooey on if we are going to do this," he told me.

I know he was right but I love her and I don't want to hurt her.

What would she say if she found out I was in love with my own brother?

"I need to break up with her," I stated.

"When? Her family is coming to meet you soon. You can't break up with her right after you meet her parent," He questioned.

"I'm breaking up with her tomorrow," I stated.

Now I need to figure out how I'm going to do this.