Tomorrow

Josh and I start getting everything for the party. I'm on glow stick duty. I first run back to my house to change, since I'm still in my swim suit from surfing.

I go over to my closet and pick out some pre-ripped jean shorts and a burgundy shirt. Then I get my Tiffany blue bikini and put it under my dress. I pick out some flip flops, braid my hair to the side and run out.

I run toward the shack and ask the girl, named Stacy. She's in her mid twenties. "Hey Stacey, can I have 5 bags of glow sticks?" She smiles looks behind her and grabs the bags. "Here you go, that'll be 10$. No tax." I open my wallet and hand Stacey a 10$ bill.

"May I ask Spencer what are you and Josh up to?" I smile. "Oh just a party," She laughs. "Well have fun" I smile while looking down at my phone. "We will. I have to go now but I'll see you tomorrow."

I go and run over to Josh's house. For a moment I pause to catch my breath. A few seconds later I'm done catching my breath. I then ring the doorbell. Then a faint voice says, "Come in! It's open!" I do as that faint voice told me to and I open the door and hop into the house, closing the door behind me.

"Josh! Josh! Where are you!?" I start to walk around his house. I walk beside the stairs and head for the kitchen. "Joshhhh? Are you there?" I'm starting to get creeped out...

"BOO!" Someone one scares me from behind and my natural reflexes kick in. I end up kicking that person in the stomach. Then I turn around and see who it is. I look at Josh wincing while holding on to his stomach.

"Why'd you do that Spence?" I giggle nervously while then tell him, "It's not my fault someone tried to scare me. Anyway, do you invite everyone?" While getting up he replies to me, "Yes I did but it's going to have to be tomorrow. My parents are coming tonight to check on me and see if I'm set to be alone the whole summer. They're going to Hawaii."

We walk over to the couch and sit down. "Ok well here are the glow sticks, I better get going it getting late." He gets up and escorts me over to his front door. "Well bye I'll see you tomorrow." He waves to me and I just smile while walking out his front door.

A/N

Ok so that was the continuation I guess to the little preview I gave you guys last chapter. I hope you like it. And yea this took a lot of time so yea.

~ 1triinity1