midsummers w/ JJ

It was midsummers and i was heading to Sarah Camerons house with the boys Pope and JJ. as Pope drove the twinkie i was in the back with JJ sitting across from me, i couldn't help but notice him staring me up and down. I mean i get it because i had a tight black short dress on.
"Hit?" JJ asked as he held his hand out with the blunt. I took it from him and took a couple hits.
"aye aye, you dont wanna get too high." Pope said as he looked at me through the rare view window.
"relax Pope let her have a good time, after all its gonna be y/n's first time at midsummers" JJ pointed out.
"yeah her first time.. lets not make it her last" Pope said with a high tone.
"Alright here" i said passing the blunt back to JJ.
JJ moved from his seat and sat next to me and swung his arm around my neck.
"so whats the word with tonight?" JJ said running his finger down my thigh.
i stood up quietly as JJ grabbed my waist and sat me down on his lap.
"JJ quit playing" i told him.
the twinkie stopped and Pope opened the side door.
"enough playing around, we are here."
JJ shoved me off to the side and got out the twinkie.
"the party starters have arrived!" he stated with a grin on his face and his hand on his waist.
" oh well thanks for the push" i said getting out the twinkie. JJ held his hand out for me to grab and i walked on by him entering midsummers.
______________________________
After a few drinks, 2 blunts and JJ watching me the whole time i decided i wanted to dance. i knew i had eyes on me as i seen JJ stumbling towards me.
"hey baby" JJ called me as he placed his hands on my hips.
I tried to make my way loose from him but only did his grip get tighter.
"stop fighting the fact that you want me y/n."
"wha-" i said as i was rudely interrupted.
"i see the way you dress, always so revealing huh?"
i rudely shoved him back to let me breathe.
"why are you always looking at me, seems like you want me JJ Maybank."
he smirked and rolled his eyes. JJ grabbed my hand and lead me to a empty room.
"what i want is a blowjob." He said straight to me with no hesitation.
JJ wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me close to him as he started kissing and sucking on my neck. I couldn't lie but i got horny from his touch and the smell of his cologne.
"will you give me what i want baby?" looking me in my eyes and leaning in for a kiss. i lost control and started making out with him.
without letting go of the kiss JJ started undoing his belt, dropping down his pants and trousers revealing his cock.
He started signaling me to go down on my knees.
face to face with it, i put it in my mouth.
"mmmh yes, you know what to do." JJ said as he grabbed my hair and guided my head to meet his needs. a few minutes after choking on his big cock he stood me up and started undressing me leaving me naked.
"JJ" i said.
he didn't bother to hear what i had to say. he grabbed my tit and started sucking on my other one making me moan. i tilted my head back.
JJ then picked me up and layed me on the bed.
"imma make this night the best night of your life."
he said squeezing his hand on my neck as he kissed me.
I felt him enter me with no warning. the heat that flushed my body as i began a feel the pain. i placed my hands on his chest as he forcefully went deeper making my scream a little.
"shhhh or im gonna stop." JJ said removing his hand from my neck to over my mouth. He picked up the pace as he layed over my body.
I started moaning uncontrollably making JJ kiss me to hide the moan.
moments later he moved and flipped me over putting me in doggy style. he entered me again and started pulling my hair.
"Ahhh JJ slow down" i said moaning and barley able to catch my breath.
"what??" he said, going in a faster motion than before. "thats not my name baby."
i ignored him as i held onto the bed sheets.
"call me daddy!" JJ demanded. pulling my hair tighter with his grip.
"uhhh daddyyy." i said letting out a load moan.
He started to go slow in a sexy passionate way. it started feeling good and i wanted him more somehow.
"i like this JJ." i said.
"what did i say!" he stated
"daddy im sorry."
getting to my climax he told me to wait, so we can finish together. i couldn't wait any longer and released with him still in me. he got angry and didn't pull out.
"whore" he said, slapping my ass.
he got off the bed, got dressed and grabbed the blunt out his pocket and left the room.
______________
uhh so idk how yall liked it, lmk!! and lmk who you want next.