Beez in the trap

After touring me and Dee needed to get back in the studio for an album. We wanna have a new sound from everyone else. Right now we're working on a song called "Ill kill U" which is sending a message to Ren And Eazy hahahahha. So when we finished recording the song we listened to it to make sure it was perfect so Eric wouldn't point out no Mistakes, also making sure ren and Eazy get the message . "WOWW this gonna be a hit" Dee says "I know" I respond. So now that we've finished everything we call NWA over to listen to it. Once the guys come over we get them to sit down. "Ok so we called you guys over here to listen to our new song" I say while walking over to Eric. "Alright let's hear it" yella joins in. Dee plays the song and the guys are shocked by the lyrics. "Is it good" I ask while looking at all the guys. "That's a sexy as song" Eric says while laughing. "So that means it's good" Dee replies while rolling around in her chair. "Imma put the song out tomorrow, but just to let y'all know y'all got a interview tomorrow" Dre says while leaning back in his chair. "We know" me and Dee says annoyed. Tonight me and Dee are planning on going to a party without the guys it's time to have fun for ourselves. We re listen to the song to make sure it's perfect and then I leave with Eric and Dee goes with ren. Once me and Eric get home I decided to go right to sleep so I'll have a lot of energy for this party tonight. Me and Eric cuddled up in bed as we both feel asleep. 3 hours later I wake up and see that Eric is still sleep. I hurry up and get in the shower do my makeup and put on my clothes. Once I go downstairs I see dees car outside I hurry up and get in her car before Eric could see me.

My outfit

Dee outfit

Dee outfit

Once me and Dee get to the club we walk right over to VIP section and get turnt it is currently 1 AM and I'm ready to get lit

Once me and Dee get to the club we walk right over to VIP section and get turnt it is currently 1 AM and I'm ready to get lit. Every one is drinking, dancing and having fun I want this shit to last forever. "OKAYYY" Dee says while I dance on the table. "Ayeee" other girls join in.

Eric
I woke up around 2 AM and I noticed that Bria wasn't there I hope she ain't out doing what I think she is so I decided to page her. "Fuck" I yell in a mad tone since she didn't answer I paged her 5 times. I hope she brings her ass home.

Bria
After dancing and drinking I decided to sit down I see that Eric paged me multiple times but i pay it no mind I take a lil break and get right back to dancing and drinking. 3 hours later it's 5 AM and I'm tired so I decided to go home I know Eric is sleep and I gotta hear his mouth in the morning. Once I get home I take my shoes off at the door and I go to our room I see that Eric is sleep to I give him a lil peck on his lips he then gets fully "awake" and pulls me on top of him I lean in to kiss him again but I feel something cold on my stomach then I hear a click. I gasp knowing what it was. He grabs my face and puts the gun to my cheek. "Where the fuck were you" he ask in a angry tone. "I was out with my friends" I say while tears fall down my face. "Stop ducking lying to me where we're you at" he say gripping the gun tighter. "I told you already" I say while crying. "Naw you out fucking other niggas ain't you" he says yelling. "Eric i just wanted to have fun with my friends I didn't cheat on you like you did to me" I say telling back. He moves the gun away fr my face and sighs. "Im sorry for overreacting" he says while looking down. I don't say anything I get off his lap and lay down and feel his arms rap around me as we fall asleep.