Eazy DONT!!

The look in Eric's face looked like he wanted blood. I sat on Eric's lap to try to stop him. "Bria get up" he says in a serious tone. I didn't want to make him mad so i got up and moved over. He walked up to BG. "Wassup B" Eric says while looking at him up and down.  "Wassup Eric u ready for the tour" B.G ask while smiling. Five seconds later Eric punches B.G in his face as B.G falls to the ground Eric kicks him. "You kissed my girl bitch?!" Eric yella ren pulled Eric off him and threw B.G out the room. Eric came next over to me and told me that we're leaving. I quickly grab my bags and tell Dee imma call her later. The car ride was silent the whole time. Once we get home I grab my things and go into the house before Eric. He followed me in the house and walked right in the room. I decided to get in the shower as I was washing up I watch as eric joins me in the shower. He starts to kiss my neck I turn around and kiss him on his lips slowly as the kiss got more intense. He picks me up and starts to kiss my neck as I let out soft moans. He turns of the water and walks out the bathroom still carrying me. He lays me in the bed and slowly get on top of me and started to kiss me roughly then he slowly pushes himself into me. "Shit" he grunts as he starts to go faster. "Shit Eric" I moan softly while putting my nails in his back. He goes even faster witch made me moan even louder. "Uhhh Eric" I yell as he goes faster. He flips me over and I get on top and start to ride. "Fuckkk" he moans as I go faster. "Uhh uhh shit" I moan as I ride faster and faster until me and Eric both cum. He then pulled me to him and gave me a light kiss before holding me close. "I love you" he says as he rubs my cheek. "I love you too Eric" I say before I fall asleep.

Eric POV
I wake up as I see that Bria is still sleep of course it's dark outside because it's only 5 in the morning but we gotta get ready because we're going on tour. "Baby" I say to her as I kiss her cheek. "Mmm" she replies. "You gotta get up and pack some shit we leaving today". I say while grabbing her arms trying to lift her up. "Alright" she responded as she got up, grabbed her suit case and started throwing her clothes in there. I chuckled as I got up and did the same. After we showered and ate we got ready to leave I'm happy that they gave me and Bria a bus to ourselves.

As me and Eric got on the bus I went right to the back of the bus to our room and went right to sleep. I felt Eric get next to me in bed. I turned around to him and kissed him. "Promise me you won't do nothing on tour that would hurt me" I say in a soft tone. "I promise" he says before kissing me.

Little did I know that promise would be broken.

After 3 weeks of driving we finally mad it to Las Vegas. We were staying in a hotel I was happy that me and Dee got to share a room because I don't want to be around when the guys have there groupies with them. Once me and Dee get to our room we start putting our outfits together.

Some outfits that we planned

I don't think ren and Eric gon like the outfits but we don't care

An hour later we were told to get ready so we did we put our outfits on and we felt good. As we walked out the dressing room we had 15 minutes until it was time to go on stage the guys already went before us so we wanted to go to there room and show them what we had on. "Hey bae" I yell as I walked over to Eric. "What the fuck y'all got on he say as he looks me up and down. "Yeah y'all better take that sit off" ren says agreeing. "Boy please we look good" Dee says as she walks over to ren and kissed him. We were told to go on stage I felt good as everyone cheered and screamed for us. Then the music started.

As we were performing the crowd was singing along and cheering it felt good. After we got done we went back stage and went straight to our dressing and put on sweatpants and over sized t-shirts. We wanted to see what the guys were doing so we went to there dressing room and sall goes everywhere a girl was all up on Eric but he ain't pay her no mind hit it still made me mad how she wall all up on what's mine. So I walked up to her. "Excuse me bitch move" I say as I pushed her away from Eric. He laughs as he kisses me right in front of her. We all start to have fun and drink, and listen to music. I noticed that Eric wasn't there and neither was the girl that was all up on him. I walk to the back of the room and hear moans. "No eric" I say as my voice got weaker. I burst in the room and see a girl bouncing up and down on Eric I felt my heart break as tears feel down my face. "Fuck" Eric says as he pushes the girl of him and pulls his boxers up. "Baby it's not what it looks like" he says with tears in his eyes. I don't even wanna fight I just want to leave. I walk out the room and run to my dressing and start to pack my clothes. "NO" Eric says as he grabs my arm. "YOU MADE A PROMISE AND YOU BROKE THAT SHIT IM DONE WITH YOU." I say as I cry out. "Baby I'm sorry" he says while pulling me closer to him and crying. I didn't even feel like fighting I just sat there and held him as I cried.

SHOULD SHE GO BACK WITH HIM???!! LEMME KNOWWW