37 & 38

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car ISRF » Chapter 37:
After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car Chapter 37:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
——This Ji Chi'an, I thought I was enough to show off, how could he be more showy than me? ! But it's quite on the road, and there is a tacit understanding, this cooperation is good, and you can continue to work hard.

Seeing Ji Chian's cooperation, Lin Luo simply buried his entire face in his arms, and his voice was so loud, soft and sweet, "Husband~ I don't want to see him, I'm so sleepy," Let's go back to sleep together."

This husband is so **** good.

"+3".

"Luoluo, I know that you lied to me, you don't have to do it just to **** me off, you are obedient, come over, and we have a good talk." Chu Ling's tone was inexplicably determined, and he took two steps forward. Ready to pull out of Lin Luo.

Ji Chian directly turned around, lifted Lin Luo into the house, blocked the door, and looked at Chu Ling coldly: "Mr. Chu, I don't know when the house builder can enter the owner's private space at will? If you do not leave, I can sue you for breaking in."

Chu Ling stopped at the door and smiled. His temperament is gentler and more refined than Ji Chi'an. He is a typical British gentleman. He leaned over slightly and said, "Sorry, I didn't intend to disturb Mr. Ji so late. It's just me. There are some things I want to talk about, and I hope Mr. Ji will not obstruct it."

Ji Chian sneered at the corners of his mouth: "Mr. Chu, if a man suddenly asked your girlfriend to have a long conversation in the middle of the night, would you not stop it?"

"Mr. Ji, you don’t have to play with Luoluo to lie to me. I know that Luoluo misunderstood me a little bit, so I deliberately angered me this way. I can also understand it. Convenient." Chu Ling didn't feel annoyed. He was polite, calm and gentle, and looked very reasonable.

But Ji Chian is not a reasonable person. He raised his eyebrows, his deep eyebrows and eyes were full of condescending smiles: "Mr. Chu's judgment is too arbitrary, how can you know that I and Luoluo are wrong? Acting to lie to you? Didn't you hear Luo Luo calling me husband? Or did you want me to prove it to you?"

He lowered his head, pulled Lin Luo's head out of the quilt, pinched her chin, and raised her eyebrows with affectionate smiles: "Luo Luo, this Mr. Chu doesn't seem to believe it, what should I do? What?"

Lin Luo felt that he was about to be robbed and taken advantage of by Ji Chian again, but felt that it was not the time to start an internal conflict, and that she had to be consistent with the outside world. After all, she didn't want Chu Ling to be her destined lover, so she pouted. , Said coquettishly: "If he doesn't believe it, he will pull it down. Anyway, I am with you, not with him. Whatever he does."

Ji Chian felt very satisfied when he heard the word "unanimous to the outside world", so he moved his lips upwards, "Baby, are you sleepy, don't let Mr. Chu leave willingly, why do we go to bed earlier?"

——Wait, what does Ji Chian's eyes mean? !

Before Lin Luo could react, Ji Chian lowered his head and kissed his lips. Ji Chian instinctively wanted to push him away, but was firmly held by Ji Chian. His two small hands were shackled in the quilt and could not move. He can only ask for anything.

The most important thing is that there is someone next to watching it! Ji Chian is really shameless! How can she meet people!

However, Ji Chi'an was not interested in letting other men appreciate her coquettishness, so after taking the oath of sovereignty just right, he raised his head, put Lin Lu's head and pushed her **** little face into his arms, and then turned towards him. Chu Ling raised her eyebrows: "Mr. Chu, are you satisfied?"